I just had the day from hell :S ..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qwinn

Reaction score
Well it started the night before with no sleep .. :| dont ask . not sure why .. then I slept in.. then I missed me train .. was off to do some bill paying (which dont always cheer me up.. cant think why).. then I was off to do a ladies nails .. .. Well that was it .. the one thing wrong seem to play should have stayed in bed dominoes with me all day .. the faster I ran to catch the domino from falling the more I tripped and fell and rubbed my face in the dirt :(

all day this went on, when finally it came to my nails .. or Sue's nails .. I have to say .. with all honesty :)() they where worset set I have done in a long long time ... my smile lines didnt :D they :G(chat face) ... and the finish was horrible .. poor women, I got in a right state .. and off they had to come .. :( going back tomorrow to do an other set .. :(
12months I have done this ladies nails every two weeks.. they started out bitten and not a lot of them, now all I have to do is put a nice smile on um and a nice pink overlay .. its not even hard work (well not normally :|)
I know sometimes my judgement is a bit off when I am getting a migrain .. but I cant even blame that ..
Apart from getting outta the wrong side of the bed (and playing domino catch up) I felt alright :( and :mad: but alright...

Anyway this is ether to let off steam or for someone to tell me that its happened to them to :D or a hug ... just a great big geek hug would make me feel loads better :D

I'll send you a huge hug hunny. We all have days like this trust me you are not alone on this one. xxxxxxxxx

Me too :hug: here ya go hunny

LOL have a hugg babe xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes it happens to all off us.................
I have days like this and nights too lol...............
It starts of crap and gets even crapper..........
When it is hormone time then boy do I loose the plot lol.............. I drop things , spill things, smile lines yea right....PMT is then Polymer Mental Time xxxx

So cheer up I found a Voddy and Orange and a hugg from hubby help me a lot xxxxx

tomorrow's another day!!! ;)

sometimes we need to experience the bad to truly appreciate the good.

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Best wishes

Julie

Sending you a big hug Qwinn, i hope today went better

Lucia
x

hi, sorry to hear you had a bad day, but dont we all get them ! my last client was awful, wouldn't sit still, she kept moving her hand out of the light unit before they were ' cooked' and then kept askin if she could go ! her infill only took me an hour and 15 mins my hands were aching from tryin to keep her still, i came away from work wanting to cry as they were not of the standard i wanted them to be(plus she smelt really badly of p##, which took me ages to get the smell off my hands ! ), so it happens to us all ! but you just have to keep smiling :lol: snooks x

Hi Qwinn,
*I have been looking for you online. I am so sorry about your day. It will get better. I am also sorry about the tech with the smell of Pee on her hands. That was gross. there is no way I could have gone through with that set. I am on most of the time so if you need to vent let me know.

Chanda

Hi Qwinn,

Dont worry babe about the rotten day you have had. It really does happen to us all sometimes. I did a set of nails the other day and they were the worst set i have done in a long time, and i really beat myself up about it.
You have to just think, oh well it happens sometimes, and tomorrow will be a better day!
Take care

Michelle x

Awwwww Bless all your little cotton socks :D
Ya big bunch of Lovely people you are *hugs* *bigger hugs* and *hugs* Just for luck .. :D
Sorry this post is a bit slow off the mark, but me comp got eaten my a virus .. :(
and now I am back to steam power of this old *cough* very lovely machine (its borrowed off me Ex while me Ex is fixing mine) ...
Well it was the day from hell, and it didnt get much better .. I had another couple of days of poo ... to live with before me luck changed ..but it did and I have the old familar :D on me face again .. and me nails too Whooooop!

Had a client this evening that I wasnt looking forward to to be honest, not cause she wasnt nice or smelt bad .. (she even sat still .. god bless her, and didnt try and turn her fingers over to watch what I am doing! I need to see .. its me thats doing it .. what they like :p)But because shes a bitter .. nail and skin ..
I used to work with this lady .. and called me and I am like .. errrm sorry but ya gonna have to stop the bitting and give me summat to work with ..
And she did .. she called me again 2 weeks later :D with a free edge .. But there was other issues.. she how has a lot of scare tissue around her fingers and nails ..and her nail is triangular (that spelt right?) shape :( ..

but I have to say it all turned out rather better than I expected ..used 1/2well tips cause even with 2weeks her nails where still not very long at all .. and did a very crisp clean pink and white ...kept them very short .. and neat too :D they are cool .. *says a little pray* now all I need is for all of them still to be there when I go back for the infills .. :D

Latest posts

Back