I just registered

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually I'm half English / half American but lived in Sarasota (Longboat Key) for 4 years in my youth.... ahhh the memories of those beautiful sunny days!!! :sunny: :goal: NJoy the board and get as much as possible from the fabulous artistic minds of the fellow Geeks / Geekettes!!!

hi and welcome i'm sure you will love it here

:D

Jeannie

Reaction score
hello , I just registered and just wanted to say hello to everyone !!!

So a big hello :p

Just a little about me , I live in Panama City Beach , Florida
am married to a navy diver , for 13 years now , have a son that will be turning 16 in June, spent some time around the world and have been doing nails for ohhh gosh about 10 years , ( maybe more -- time goes by so fast )

The last 4 years I have done mostly fiberglass but since moving back home here , doing both fiberglass and acrylic and a whole lot of pedicures.

I look forward to being part of the group here ! 8) [/i]

HowdA and welcome to the site... Hope you nJoy

BTW: moved this to the Chatter section as I thought it fit a bit better here!

Hi Jeannie, big hello to you too :D .Look forward to seeing you here on the board - sure you'll enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

hello and welcome, so glad you found us!!
smilieturtle.gif

Hello and welcome. It truly is great here and everyone is sooooooo nice and helpful

Hiya
Welcome to the board :D
Dawnie xx

welcome and glad you found this site. It's great.

Hi all,

Just thought i would post a wee note to say hi to everyone, as you hav probably gathered, I'm new to this site aswell. I have been doing nails for about 3 years now and I work full time as a salon manager for a busy nail bar. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Kat x

hi kat

welcome to the board your will just love it here

:D :D :D :D :D

welcome, hope yo enjoy it here with us and if you have any input for us, we're more than happy to share ideas with you

:D :D :D :D

hi there,
you will love it here,its great!!!!!!!!!!!
you will be on here so much you will become a right geek(lol)
anyway welcome and love to you
love
trace xx
:D

Welcome onboard everyone.

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here!

Kx

Hi ya , you will have a ball on here and also pick up soooo many hints and tips.................
Oh this site needs a warning sticker "BEWARE VERY VERY VERY ADDICTIVE"........
You cant just have a quick peek as that always turns in to hours upon hours of fun............
hope you enjoy and get posting
love faye x

Welcome to the board.................
Enjoy it................it's fab
love Ruth xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back