I just wanted to tell you all ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne7174

Reaction score
I just wanted to tell you all about the fab couple of days Ive just had . Ive been qualified for a year now and things have been ok for me doing a couple of clients a week, in the last 2 days Ive done 7 sets of nails !!!! A lady spotted my sister in law wearing a set of my french L&P with nail art on and she asked who had done them for her, she came yaeterday morning loved hers and 6 more followed !!! Im so pleased with every set that ive done but Im totally shattered all that chatting wears you out (lol) Big glass of alcohol for me tonight. Sorry if this bored you all but im so excited .:):):):):)

Fab news, lets hope it is the start of something great for you xxx

well done you word of mouth is the best form of advertising!! you'll be fully booked before you know it xx

Thanks its really given me a taste of being fully booked and I love it !!! How long did it take you to become well known Kirsty ???

Well done! I know what you mean about all the chatting! I often come home and just want to sit and not open my mouth for an hour! :lol:

Word of mouth is indeed the best form of advertising, why not start to ask your clients where they heard about you, or what advert they have seen?

This then allows you to monitor what advertising is working best for you, and if its a client that has been going round reccomending you, why not give her a free pinki bottle of cuticle oil, or give her a 10% discount off of her next treatment for every 3 clients that book in and mention her?

Just some ideas for you hun! Congrats, and may your appointment book be full from now on! x:hug:

Well done. It's great to hear some good news:hug:

Well done Joanne ... word of mouth is the best form of advertising, so keep up the good work.

that's great i am happy for you keep it up and you might be the next tech that everyone is talking about!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your positive replies. I know word of mouth is the best advertisment you can get but it can be slow sometimes. I tried newspaper advert when I first opened it cost me £500 and I only had about 8 phone calls and 2 bookings so at least word of mouth is free!! I do offer a loyalty scheme so after 5 visits they get money off and if they give me lots of recomendations I do their infills for free for one visit.

Latest posts

Back