I keep appearing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do-it-all Deb

Reaction score
I have just been reading my new copy of Prof Nails and had to laugh when I reached page 24. There at the top of the page is a piccy of the Geek himself and.......the back of my head! This photo has now appeared in at least three nail mags - it's a shame I don't get royalties :rolleyes: !

It was taken at Professional Nails/Beauty in September 2003 and Sam was demo-ing a L&P nail on me. This was my first time at the Creative stand. Anyhow, the funny story behind the photo is that a few minutes before it was taken I had to leave the stand mid demo because I was about to faint! I suffer low blood pressure and the heat of the lights on the stand was too much! Thankfully after some water and a sit down I recovered enough to allow Sam to finish the nail.

Upon my return, obviously Sam enquired whether I was OK to finish, hence the look of concern at me! I'm sure if it hadn't been for that he would have had his head down, busily working away and this fab photo opportunity would not have arisen! Never knew a photo had been taken until it appeared in a mag and I realised it was me!

I remember it well as I was standing behind you when you had to take your break - I eventually had to step back too as the crowd was overpowering - I stood at the back and watched it on the screen.

Latest posts

Back