I know I'm too sensitive but

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enlivenbylouise

Reaction score
I can't help it!
I posted a pic on here and on my fb Page last night of some over the top pink sparkly nail art I'd done. During the night a friend of mine had liked my fb pic, fb then shows all their friends that they've liked a pic. Woke up this morning to find that two people (don't know them not fans of my page) had commented on my pic saying my fingers looked like sausages and that the nail art looked like something their daughter had done :-(
I know I shouldn't care, im pathetic, i've been trying all morning to forget about it but I just want to cry.
I guess I've just put this on here for a virtual hug lol. Meh xx

Aww that's horrible!
I saw the ones you did. Short and pink with 3D stuff, thought they were tres cute :)
Chin up :hug: x

Aw hun 😢I think that's the problem with social sites at times, when we put a picture up, literally anyone can end up seeing it, and therefor comment on it.
I know it's upsetting but if you're happy with your work then just let them get on with it.
I will only put pictures up that I am 100% happy with, if people don't 'get it' or it isn't their cup of tea, then fair enough.
If its on your business page I would probably delete the comments, don't need that on there bringing you down whenever you look at it.

Big hugs 💗

Kim xx

I've deleted the comments and blocked the people.
They were my nails and it was simply because I was bored last night and had recieved a few new nail art bits in the post so I wanted to try them out and show them to my clients. It's not everyone's cup of tea but just don't get the hurtful comments about my fingers, im fat so what! Xx

Awww bless! These people obviously have nothing else better do with their time. Maybe they are just sad people who say hurtful things to make themselves feel better or maybe they are jealous of your talent! Either way you dont need them. Rise above, keep smiling and be proud of your work.

Big hugs xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Oh hunny how horrible, I would be just the same. :hug::hug:

How sad they are to have nothing better to do than sift through pics their mates have liked and make bitchy comments . . . . time to get a life methinks.

Ignore them and don't let it stop you putting more pics on. xx

Hey i would feel exactly the same. thats a horrible thing to do but usually caused by jealousy...Ive seen your pics and love them xxxx

Where the comments made by men? They are often more insensitive... I would be upset too but seriously those sort of people hide behind facebook profiles! They would never say in real life! The best thing is to try not to let it bother you. Then they havent succeeded in cyber bullying!

thank you everyone so so much. am feeling better reading all these. love all my geeks!xx

:( oh no, I'm the same! I take the smallest things to heart!!

But as Loz said they have to be pretty lame to say/hide behind a computer screen!!

Don't let them put you down xxxx

Latest posts

Back