I know its early - but Merry Christmas and thank you to all geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky's nails

Reaction score
well as some of you know, we go away on tuesday, and im up to my eyes in xmas presents , family party and packing (which i havent even started argghhh just got cases down , and now i'm on here lol) So i wanted to say......

i found this site a year ago, hovered for a while then joined in Jan, and its been the best thing i ever did, i had foolishly (like many of us have) taken the wrong path with courses etc, and thankfully was led back onto the right one, ive had so much help and advice and i do not know where i would be without you lot.

ive had so many giggles , msn, chat room (naughty sandi leds me astray!!) and so much help when ive been struggling, so many of you have sent me lovely pms, and emails, especially when ive been struggling over Jamie (thanks for visiting his site again Jo, its much appreciated that you take the time) ive had disagreements and differences of opinions and then made up with people, ive had ..well a huge extended family given to me, and this time i actually like the people in the family lol (IYKWIM) and its been a lifesaver, i feel so lucky to have made so many friends over the past year, ive only met one so far (Hi Jo-Anne!!) but i do hope to meet,joanne, bev, jane, cec, rach, ems , kaz and many more after xmas (i will do it next year i promise!!)

and i just wanted to say thank you , to everyone one of you for making this site what it is, yes it has its ups and downs and slow times and crazy times, but its brilliant no matter , and i for one COULD NOT manage without it now, if ive done a treatment and somethings puzzled me, ive jumped on and bang answers galore, as you know ive had major problems with my own nails and so many of you have tried to help me with ideas and suggestions, that i even think ive sorted that too,

so ill be in sunny florida for xmas, but believe me i will miss geeking and wow will i have some major catching up to do when i get back.

if i can i will log on while im away, but incase i cant

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

see you on the 3rd of Jan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And the same to you hun, may your christmas bring you all you could wish for and your new year be the brightest one yet:hug::hug:

have a fabby xmas hun , you deserve it hun :hug: , and dont forget to enjoy yourself xxx

have a fab holiday huni and

merry xmas and all the best for 2008 xx:hug:

Merry xmas to you too - we are all so envious of you spending xmas in Florida x x x :hug:

It's been a bit of year for you Nicki hasn't it?!

Hope you have a fab holiday in Florida, and wishing you a very happy Xmas and a wonderful 2008 :hug:

Happy Christmas Honey Pie :hug:

Hope you have a great time in Florida..... safe journeys ex-set-er-ah!

Here's to 2008 :green:
xxx

Have a Happy Christmas and a fantastic holiday x:hug:x

Same to you hun.:hug: You're a lovely girl and deserve to be happy.:hug:

Same to you and have a lovely holiday i am so jealous i love Florida.xxxx

Bah humbug - but have a good tme:lol:

have a super dooper fab time flower - wish i was in your suit case - cos i aint been to usa YET.

look forward to seeing ya back her in the new year

have a fab time flower

Have a happy xmas babes and see you in the new year :hug:

Hope you have a great time Nicky. Wish you and your family and very Happy Christmas and an even better New Year xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

have a fantastic time mate and a good christmas :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

A lovely post Nicky....:hug:

I hope you have a terrific time in Florida...enjoy every moment...saviour the memories...

and you are welcome regarding Jamie...I just like to say hello...I can't visit the site without saying Hi to the little tinker...:hug:

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year...say hi to Mickey for me...I will be spending Christmas day with him too !!! xxxxxxxxx

p.s I hope that packing is done...! Want to give me a hand? :rolleyes:

thanks guys for all your good wishes, ive just finished packing the cases and have just ordered me tesco delivery for the day we get back (bliss lol)

so im off for an early night as we have to be ready for pickup at 6am arrrgghhhh

wish me luck im soooooo scraed of flying pmsl

take care and have a fab time over xmas

xxxxxxxxx

Have a lovely time Nicky and I hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family. :hug::hug:

aww hun you will be fine:lol: xxxx

ive had so many giggles , msn, chat room (naughty sandi leds me astray!!)
Moi??? surely not! :o lol (that was a mega laugh!!!) :lol: :lol:

Hope you have a fantastic holiday and Christmas :hug: xxx

Latest posts

Back