i know this has been asked before!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PenelopePitstop

Reaction score
hey,

i know this has been asked various amounts of times before, i have also searched for relevant threads on here but can't find what i want!!

would somebody be able to just go through Fabric + resin Infills for me, as i have the client tonight, the one that rang me stating her nails were "funny" at the bottom of her nails, i assume this to be lifting!!

i just feel panicky that when i start i'll get lines from where the old and new resin starts etc

can anyone give me any tips please xxx :cry:

thankyou that's fab, think you've saved me!!

funkyfingers10 said:
hey,

i know this has been asked various amounts of times before, i have also searched for relevant threads on here but can't find what i want!!

would somebody be able to just go through Fabric + resin Infills for me, as i have the client tonight, the one that rang me stating her nails were "funny" at the bottom of her nails, i assume this to be lifting!!

i just feel panicky that when i start i'll get lines from where the old and new resin starts etc

can anyone give me any tips please xxx :cry:

When I do a infill I just reseal with Boost

I take the shine off with a 240 griit and if there are any chips i will file these out with a 180, take some length down and then apply a coat of bond allow to dry naturally, thin layer of build and activate then add some boost andactivate buff to perfection...

I personally only have ever had lines when the resin has lifted because I have overactivated and dried and ages the product by my errors..when I had lifting and the free edge in the past it was because I was not sealing the edge of the nail....hope this helps....

hey Guys,

Just wanted to say that when i got to the client last night it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be!! i totally worried about nothing, i think all it comes down to is confidence, i didn't charge her as they hadn't been on for a week, i was really chuffed when i came away from seeing her they loooked as good as new!!

it makes me want to do more nails!!!:)

Thanks everyone xxxx

Latest posts

Back