I know this was silly of me! Shellac lamp help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sapphire nails

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could give me advise? I've been running full steam ahead with lots of family issues and haven't paid much attention to my stock etc. I've just shellac'd my nails and half way through my bubble have run out and I have clients on Monday. Is there any way I can get bulbs Monday day time?

Are you friendly with any local salons, could you beg or borrow?

I take it you don't have a spare lamp. I have a spare lam and ALWAYS HAVE spare bulbs. As soon as my sare ones are put into use I order another pack.

Are you friendly with any local salons, could you beg or borrow?

I take it you don't have a spare lamp. I have a spare lam and ALWAYS HAVE spare bulbs. As soon as my sare ones are put into use I order another pack.

No I don't, which is something ill alway make sure I have! Thank you :)

Not unless you have a sweet shop next to you or someone near you who will let you buy their bulbs from them.

But to get your bulbs to come on just reset them back to 100 by holding the button you press to see the amount of hours left. I can't remember what it says on it!? Sorry. The bulbs obviously won't be the best but at least it will allow you to finish your clients. Or you could cancel them till you get new bulbs.

Not unless you have a sweet shop next to you or someone near you who will let you buy their bulbs from them.

But to get your bulbs to come on just reset them back to 100 by holding the button you press to see the amount of hours left. I can't remember what it says on it!? Sorry. The bulbs obviously won't be the best but at least it will allow you to finish your clients. Or you could cancel them till you get new bulbs.

Thank you ill try that :)

Latest posts

Back