"I like what I use"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that I don't remember "slagging" the Creative products in any of my posts.

So this site isn't biased towards Creative then.....

Well maybe sinister....

chocolate said:
Just got 2 points to make as Ruth as said my feeling in a nutshell, (cheers hun savess me typing with 1 finger!)

1) If anyone ever takes my rentention away from me, i will bash them! :twisted:

2) Working from home, well i am an NVQ Assessment centre for City and Guilds, teach nail extension, airbrushing and nail art courses nearly every day, run a very popular nail art mail order company (K-Sa-Ra), employ 6 full and part time staff, have my name in the yellow pages AND
ITs ALL DONE FROM MY HOUSE!!!!!

ps.

I want to thank Ruth for posting an eminently sensible and serious reply to my original question.

That gave me a better insight, thanks.

IM GONNA GO NOW BEFORE I USE A BAD 4 LETTERED WORD. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I just don't see Chanel or Givenchy sold from the front room. Maybe its me?

You see I don't knock the front room as "incubation" because that's where I started when the nails business was in its infancy!

I do despair when the nails business is percieved as a "home business" though. I believe the business is worth more than that.

But then when I first got magazine editors to use nail technicians as standard on photo shoots they thought the same and when I first took teams to catwalk shows the media thought the same....and now the Creative Show Team see this as normal. You see if you limit your imagination then you are only limiting the possible from within.

You'd be simply amazed if I drew you a family tree of who got their start from me and where they have now taken this, absolutely amazed.

But then what do we know.....

nonacrylicgel said:
I just don't see Chanel or Givenchy sold from the front room. Maybe its me?

You see I don't knock the front room as "incubation" because that's where I started when the nails business was in its infancy!

I do despair when the nails business is percieved as a "home business" though. I believe the business is worth more than that.

But then when I first got magazine editors to use nail technicians as standard on photo shoots they thought the same and when I first took teams to catwalk shows the media thought the same....and now the Creative Show Team see this as normal. You see if you limit your imagination then you are only limiting the possible from within.

Now that's confusing because I asked those nice people at that company and they have not got a record of you purchasing from them........:rolleyes:

debbienailz said:
hi jo
i hope this isn't sour grapes from you
set112.gif
...as i recall it wasn't too long ago you had your wings clipped for posting
a positively ludicrous statement and i quote "As we all know it is the chinese that use MMA's."
set18.gif

you ruffled a few feathers then too , but i believe you were accepted for what you are (i hope) a new tech looking to learn from this site who had made a statement in haste mrs geek explained to all users of this site that you had sent your apologies and we were all ,that's each and everyone of us highly strung nail techs looking forward to 'more postive and understanding posts' from yourself in the future
obviously we shouldn't have taken you on face value ..as it is now quite clear you are just looking for an arguement
set17.gif

nonacrylicgel quote:
I have no objection or complaint against people working from home as people as long as this is just thier starting point. I object "IF" these people don't project a professional businesslike image and on the face of it that is hard from the front living room...next to last nights washing....

you had no problem supplying me (i worked from home for three years initially from my kitchen )
but a lot has happened since i used your products ...
set111.gif

1)i have found products that actually do work.
2)i have grown in confidence (it's not difficult when you are not being told by your supplier that it is not the product at fault but you !!)
3)i have converted to a few different brands ,that all meet my demands .
4)one company ...yes creative ...not only met my demands but far exceed them.
5)i have opened my own salon which is going from strength to strength but will always look back as my time as a tech from home and mobile with happy thoughts ..ahem ..apart from my nightmare with your products ...i had more complaints....but that is another story

and now i am looking forward to creatives new gel ...as i am sure you are aware of :rolleyes: that is being launched at olympia

regards
debbie

You know what, it's Monday and we are incredibly busy - I just can't spend any more time reading this thread which is in 'typically NAG style' and getting totally out of hand. I have work to do - isn't it sad that some of us don't:)

nonacrylicgel said:
Now that's confusing because I asked those nice people at that company and they have not got a record of you purchasing from them........:rolleyes:
may i ask how you can ask about another technicians purchasing history, should this not be private information anyway - doesn't seem very ethical? do u not think:(

What is the point of any of your posts? They are not to help others, they are sarcastic and rude! I think of many of the people on here as my friends and all you seem to do is make derogatory comments about our chosen use of products and our choice to be a part of this site!

It is not something we were forced to do, we haven't all been brainwashed since joining this site as many of us were creative teks before joining, We do not have idols of Sam in our living rooms that we pray to, we look up to him for being a great technician and aspire to do better oursleves, telling you to piss off is well overdue!
Paula

P.s. Sam can NAG be banned if we all want it?

Nonacrylicgel

The geek is not there to take care of the board and it is not fair to his wife to have to take care and this be happening to her .

Can you wait please and speak to sam when he come home because if it was my husband away and i have to take care and this happen i think my head would be very upset .

You on a website with many ladys and few men if you want fight with somebody go fight with a man in a bar fighting here make everybody upset and have bad feeling inside .

I hope this thread with the lame advertising is taken off the board and put in the trash where it belong .

I wish you can stay quiet for little bit .

Mui from the land of smiles

nonacrylicgel said:
as i replied to your pm and i quote
for your information ...i trained with alessandro just over a year ago i was working at the time as a nail tech in a hairdressers in swansea ..and as for my experience...why's and wherefores ...least said soonest mended
now if you will forgive me ..this is my only day off ..and i'd sooner spend it doing pleasenter things
regards
debbie

so you would actually be looking for a hairdressers not lil ole me
icon_eek.gif

off you go you nasty nasty person
icon13.gif

A claim was made and I simply asked company if there was any record of a person in this area fitting this description.

Fab Freak said:
may i ask how you can ask about another technicians purchasing history, should this not be private information anyway - doesn't seem very ethical? do u not think:(

mui said :You on a website with many ladys and few men if you want fight with somebody go fight with a man in a bar fighting here make everybody upset and have bad feeling inside .

mrs geek ..if you need any help ...i have three rather large bullmastiffs here who hate bullies .
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_lol.gif

they are at your service
icon14.gif

debbie

OK, fair comment.

mui said:
Nonacrylicgel

The geek is not there to take care of the board and it is not fair to his wife to have to take care and this be happening to her .

Can you wait please and speak to sam when he come home because if it was my husband away and i have to take care and this happen i think my head would be very upset .

You on a website with many ladys and few men if you want fight with somebody go fight with a man in a bar fighting here make everybody upset and have bad feeling inside .

I hope this thread with the lame advertising is taken off the board and put in the trash where it belong .

I wish you can stay quiet for little bit .

Mui from the land of smiles

mui said:

I wish you can stay quiet for little bit

PMSL Mui you are hysterical!!!! :green:

NAG... you are not doing yourself or your company ANY favours..instead of trying to convince people to use your products..you are not! You're only pushing us away!!

If you come onto this board with a negative attitude, it'll only come back to you. So DON'T start moaning how you have no freedom of speech and we are being 'evil geeks'.

And as for Sam's comment...don't try and tell us he is being out of order to you and that the 'real' Sam isn't what we think he is ...I think the majority of us here are saulting him for saying such a thing to you!! Cos it's what NEEDS saying!!

So play NICELY or GO AWAY!

nonacrylicgel said:
A claim was made and I simply asked company if there was any record of a person in this area fitting this description.
I can only assume you are a official representitive and have access to such info - I am surprised you have this attitude problem, this business is about making relationships not destroying them before they have even begun...like previously stated by other techies you are doing your company no good whatsoever, maybe you should consider doing a refresher course in PR, we might all remember you - but not for the right reasons, plus if you are this agressive i dread to think what customer services might be like? Hoping you may learn from the feedback given - and think twice next time about your approach on a professional forum for professionals

NAG,

As I said at the beginning of this post, I am a gel Tech who regularly tries new products. BUT, I can assure you that I will never ever EVER try Allesandro products after your appearance on this site!!!! And I doubt I am alone!!!!

You are like an irritating virus that won't go away!!!!

Geeks, lets start a petition to get NAG banned!!!!

My suggestion would be to ignore this person, it's very hard to have a one way arguement. By replying you are giving him what he wants, let's not feed this any further. We all now how we feel about this board/people on here etc, so we don't need to justify ourselves.

Don't post any more replies and he'll soon get fed up and go play somewhere else.

Debbie

I have been puzzling over this thread since it started and suddenly it came to me, it's not NAG at all and judging by the posts he has made it's some toddler who has managed to log on using his name, phew, that's a relief.
Thanks anyway NAG I'm sure many have had a good laugh at you.

Lynda

Well I think its about time nonacrylic got put away in his box.

I wanted to see if the site was populated by the same people making all the posts and I got my answer. The same people who like to intimidate with the closed shop feel.

Thank-you to those that discussed and argued sensibly, to the others you are what I expected. To those that feel intimidated by the other people's posts on this site you may email [email protected] where you will get open, honest advice but I will openly declare that it will be biased to what I know is best!

As to the "non-product" related site.....yeah! But I can see some who are genuinely helped by this site and others who are being blinkered. Don't know why you don't just be honest and name CND as the effective sponsor...

Please ban and ignore me to death....nonacrylic only had a short lifecycle.

So I leap into my box where there will be some nice fresh non- L & P polluted - air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back