I love a bargain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susie H

Reaction score
Kay and I took a trip to Ikea in Milton Keynes and I found all the things I want for my home studio.
They do these glass table tops and I found a beautiful one, its black and has a patten of vines, butterflies and flowers which is the clear bits £39.00 and the legs are £10, then I found these black book cases with white spirograph pattens all over them which I think would be perfect for all my products £29 each and some battery run spot lights which I want to stick onto the under side of the shelves some in black and some in chrome and these great silver chairs for £16 each. I even found some glass jars with chrome lids they are like the sweet jars that have a flat part on the side so that they can be tillted but are just the right size to put about 4oz of acrylic, little bit of blue tack to secure them to the glass topped table:green:, then maybe a black plate to put my monimor pot on, they sell those to:green: Got my holiday pay from last year which I was going to spend at Olimpia:irked: So Ikea here I come.:lol: I'm on a roll:lol:

Well done, it sounds like your studio is going to look lush, the table sounds gorgeous
cant beat a good bargain :hug:

That sounds lovely. Loving the sound of the table too. Very glam. I love ikea! Im going to take a trip there soon as im in need of a manicure station.

Sounds like you're all sorted mate.
Take a pic when it's all ready so we can have a look:hug:

sounds great, im looking for a new nail desk/table at the moment, ordered one from (well i wont name names) any way 3 weeks later and numerous phone calls and emails and nothing, payment hasnt even come off the card so im now on the lookout for another.
Might have a trip out to ikea and have a looky:green:

Dont forget to take pics!:hug:

IKEA is fab!!!
A real great place to get some trendy stuff at a good price.
Your studio sounds like its going to look brilliant when its all finished:)

Please put some photos on when its done!
Good luck with it all xxx

Latest posts

Back