I love beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailSpa

Reaction score
Ok sounds strange i know but im puting this random up to say how much i love beauty , its great , its fun , its soooo me lol. Does any one else sometimes get this feeling of being dead proud to be working in the beauty industry ?? :green:

I know what you mean lol i enjoy my job too its nice when you can say that.

I LOVE IT! :green: All of my mates are really proud of how they look, and I dont mean to sound big headed here - lol - but I am proud too!:lick:

What a better way to earn a living than to make yourself and others feel beautiful and look stunning (in most cases - lol)

An added bonus - if you work in a salon - you often have treatments just sitting waiting to be had - alot of working public would give their right arm for that!!! x

I love it, I am only sad that I didn't do this years ago.

I LOVE IT! :green: All of my mates are really proud of how they look, and I dont mean to sound big headed here - lol - but I am proud too!:lick:

What a better way to earn a living than to make yourself and others feel beautiful and look stunning (in most cases - lol)

An added bonus - if you work in a salon - you often have treatments just sitting waiting to be had - alot of working public would give their right arm for that!!! x

I'm with you on this one francesXXX!

awwwww fab glas thanks for the reply , its nice to know that our industry has become stronger because of the passion we have for it. Im training to be a beauty therapist and would like to do NVQ 3. And being a male therapist its great because i do beelive that the industry need more male therapists.

Love ya all !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:lol:

I love it too!! You know there was recent survey that said that BT's were the happiest in thier jobs!!!

Really ? see thats fab , and i think its true , if your making people feel good about them selfs , as a person you do 2 hehe
xx

I love it too!! You know there was recent survey that said that BT's were the happiest in thier jobs!!!

Really? Beauty Therapy L3 here I come!

Beauty is fab - I'd know as I work in an office at the mo also!

Ok sounds strange i know but im puting this random up to say how much i love beauty , its great , its fun , its soooo me lol. Does any one else sometimes get this feeling of being dead proud to be working in the beauty industry ?? :green:

I think it is brilliant to see someone with so much passion for what they do. I too think that there shuold be more male beauty experts in the industry. Go for it.:)

Thanks pearl thats really sweet of ya babe
xx:hug:

Im training to be a beauty therapist and would like to do NVQ 3. And being a male therapist its great because i do beelive that the industry need more male therapists.

I'm with you on that one - it's a great industry and we do need more chaps like us to push the boundaries and get more fellas interested in looking after themselves. I'm a man on a mission to get every bloke in this country shaving properly and using sunscreen by 2010, lol (think I've got Mission Impossible there, but hey I can dream! :lol: )

Andy :green:

HAHAHA andy i so agree with you on that one. That sounds like a wiked mission - COME ON MEN ! START LOOKING GOOD !
:green:

i do think men are beginning to take care of themselves a bit more.....i'll help you in your quest for male grooming as standard!!

i have converted all of my male friends (hubby's a policeman and best mate is fireman so you can imagine how hard that was!) now they all take care of themselves....some even come to me for spray tans every week!

ahahahah thats great , well done for converting the men in uniform lol !:lol:

ahahahah thats great , well done for converting the men in uniform lol !:lol:

i do love men in uniform....i'm soon gonna be surrounded by them cos my fireman friend walks around with my cards in his wallet, and he puts my posters up around local fire stations and stuff.
i had a text from him last night to say that he is bringing 3 friends with him when he gets tanned tomorrow....i'm telling you guys spray tanning is the way forward!!! :)

Where else can you have a totally different day every day? Have new exciting people to talk to? help people enhance themselves? Make people feel good about themselves and get paid for it ???????(Ok you do get the oddball every now and then but the good clients always make up for the bad ones!).

I LOVE beaing a Therapist!

Ditto to Joe 90

x

I really love nails & beauty, I'm soooooooo proud of what I've achieved so far!!! :) Being a therapist is amazing!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwww this is amazing , its like a big positive bubble heheheheh , ok its l8 and its a sat nite i should b out ! lol

oh and jen ur soooooooooooooooo lucky , lol firemen woooooooooooo:green:

Latest posts

Back