I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!! But what nails though??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moby

Reaction score
Hello happy people! (Or mostly happy!)

I am totally obsessed with holloween and wanted to finally do my nails for the occasion!
I don't know what I'm gona dress up as this year (but might be a witch cos that's just easy!) So want nails to match!

I want them long! I mean really really REALLY long! (I wana scare the kiddies LONG!) But don't want full on enhancements!
I haven't tried anything yet but was thinking to start off with a tip and build up l&p on it & onto a form to get them really long and curved and to a point.

But has anyone done this?? I'm thinking long & pointy (and most likely black) is just BORING! What else could I do to scare them up a bit??
I was thinking of spiral nails but didn't wana go too loopy (hahahahhaha) and long into making them so that's out. Plus nail art is out too (painting & stickers).

Sorry, don't think there are many options left but please help!!!

glue bobble eyes on them ;)

Hello happy people! (Or mostly happy!)

I am totally obsessed with holloween and wanted to finally do my nails for the occasion!
I don't know what I'm gona dress up as this year (but might be a witch cos that's just easy!) So want nails to match!

I want them long! I mean really really REALLY long! (I wana scare the kiddies LONG!) But don't want full on enhancements!
I haven't tried anything yet but was thinking to start off with a tip and build up l&p on it & onto a form to get them really long and curved and to a point.

But has anyone done this?? I'm thinking long & pointy (and most likely black) is just BORING! What else could I do to scare them up a bit??
I was thinking of spiral nails but didn't wana go too loopy (hahahahhaha) and long into making them so that's out. Plus nail art is out too (painting & stickers).

Sorry, don't think there are many options left but please help!!!

How about something that glows in the dark.. kids love that too don;t they? Or the clay canes with the ghosts and bats on.. you could encase some of those into your zone 2.. or do, with acrylic paint, spliders webs inbetween the layers of acrylic... Why not try drawing a design first?

hmmm.. you've got me thinking now :lol:

Those susan loasby's nails look lovely!!

Yes I need to start trying things out - I do hate drawing but glow in the dark sounds fun! Bobble eyes, only for my knitting thanks! lol

I did do a search on here and google for halloween nails but nothing much came up :( Do they not do a halloween competition or something?? I would love one!

Well I'm defo gona try drawing some Ideas up, and once they're done and on i'll post on here!

Thanks for your replies guys! :) x

Do a search on official halloween nail art thread 2007 - it comes up on page 2 or 3 of the search results.
Sorry, I don't know how to make it a nice tidy link :(
This was the thread that brought me to salon geek in the first place :) there's some ace stuff in it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back