I love Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachelwhitmars

Reaction score
Thought id share my first ever minx on hands!! Im very proud of myself! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313503158.252347.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313503158.252347.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 285
Wow that is sooo neat, would be interested to know how long it lasts as when I done my training we were told to recommend toes only.......

Wow that is sooo neat, would be interested to know how long it lasts as when I done my training we were told to recommend toes only.......

Why only on toes??? Minx doesn't last as long on fingers as on toes but neither does polish! You just need to manage clients expectations for every service you do. Minx on fingers isn't for everyone but nor is polish, gel polishes, power polish or enhancements.

Shame you weren't taught how to 'manage those expectations' and offer Minx on fingers to the right clients.

just to throw into the mix for longer wear of minx on fingers you can do a gel or acrylic overlay!

I think Minx are fantastic :D

I find mine last about 4 days on fingers, and if you get any little niks on the tips you can always file or clip the nail back to get a little longer.

Or if you use Shellac a base on the minx then top coat can hold them in place longer.

rachel your minx look great i hope mine look that good on my first try! did it take long ?

Thankyou everyone. It took me just under a hour that includes the prep as well. I really enjoyed it to i could have sat and done them all day! Xx

I love doing Minx too. Very excited about the new firework design, cannot wait for November to come around so I can get ordering this one

Beautiful work, Rachel! Glad you love Minx as much as we all do. :)

they look fab and so neat! just wondered have you or anybody done them on toes? i have but im new to doing minx,just wondered how you do yours? i have been putting them on and cutting them to size without using a glass file, they seem to last but is this what you do? i dont want to waste the minx you see so i cut my strip in half apply it and cut to shape on the free edge,is that right?so the i dont have waste and can use the other half on another client.x

Great Minxing Rachel... I love Hippy Chick, it's such a great design and you did a lovely job!!:D

ive only tied minx once on myself and i'm well impressed. I didnt half the sticker i peeled it all off the cut to size that way i can get more out of them. I then took the glass file over the edges as it seems to seal it better. I ended up only using 3 full stickers for 10 toes.

The first time I ever did Minx was on my fingers. I decorated the whole house in them!! they lasted for 2 weeks!!

that is impressive kylieb maybe I will invest in the system after all :)

Hippy Chick is my fav minx at the mo too. Seems to be a client fav also x Well done they look gab x

Latest posts

Back