I made it to Grand Master today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done, I dont think it will be a dream for that much longer. CND ambassador here you come.

That is fantastic..... Congratulations hun :hug:

:hug: WELL DONE HUN THAT IS GREAT :hug:

Thank you so much for the well wishes. I'm still in shock that I made it.

It's funny that now I feel like I have so much more to learn than I did when I started. Every tiny thing was a big deal in the beginning and there is so much out there to try that it still seems like I'll never have enough time to read and experiment with all the interesting parts of the nail world.

I had a fellow tech's client ask me if I dream about doing nails because I cram practice into every second of the day. On tips, on my nail trainer, on anyone who pauses too long in front of my table...lol. There is no magic formula, just how hard you work at it.

S

very well done flower -

Well done.

Are you sure you really want to stay in sunny Calif. I really really think you would be much happier in a cooler climate -say like DUBLIN!! We need Grand Masters here ( the UK have loads !!) and it would add to your CV!!!
Congratulations
Karen

Way to Go!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Good luck with each of your dreams..

Are you sure you really want to stay in sunny Calif. I really really think you would be much happier in a cooler climate -say like DUBLIN!! We need Grand Masters here ( the UK have loads !!) and it would add to your CV!!!

LOL. Funny you should mention that as my mum is a 1st generation in the US Flaherty. My brother is working on our application for dual citizenship. Maybe I will end up there some day!

S

Very well done to you....you must be chuffed to bits!

I'd love to take my nail career this far, I never seem to have the time or the money to do anything
more than service my clients and look after the home & kids!

you go girl good for you !!!

Well done Sarah - great achievement!:)

Well done and congratulations!!

Its lovely for us beginners to read a post like this, its inspiring.

Well done again.

Fabulous news.....well done! xxx

Congratulations and well done on your fantastic achievement! :hug:

Congratulations and very well doen, i only ahve my spa masters and i know how difficult that was let alone all the systems.

Hats off to you
x

WELL DONE FLOWER - dont it feel GRAND hehehehe

:hug:

I still have a hard time remembering I can call myself that now. It's been almost my sole focus for the past year.

What was really great about it was that it helped bring other technicians into the networking group I started this month. We had a great turnout from techs who used all different systems and everyone seemed to have a strength to play to someone's weakness. We all came out of it energized and looking forward to next month.

S

Latest posts

Back