I married abroad secretly in Jan-and have new business interest

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Only-me

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I've been away from here, for quite some time.. Had a stressful year with my dad being ill.

In January we went to South Africa and married on the beach from the house we have out there. And only told very immediate family.. It was the best ever!

On another note I've decided to back off from nails as I don't seem to have the drive I once did.. But
As I made my own brooch/jewellery bouquet, buttonhole for my wedding I've already been asked to do a wedding! And launch my business at a wedding fair.

So my skills have been drawn to that field.. Have loved being involved with you girls on the boards, but I'm now concentrating on the bouquets.
Take care
Sam xxx

Congratulations!!! How lovely!!! Post a pic of your special day!!!

Good luck in your new business!! Xx

Thank you, so kind... Here are a couple of pics, and the bouquets that I did for me and our witness, I'm sad to leave nails but found this so much easier ?! Xx
y7esuneh.jpg

ade7y6yz.jpg

Gorgeous bouquets well done and good luck 😊

Thank you, so kind x

Congratulations - gorgeous photographs. Good luck with the future xx

Aww you look lovely!! The bouquets are beautiful!! Good luck with it all!! Xx

Ahhh Sam a massive congratulations you look stunning, ive missed you so much, I hope your dad is better, great you have found out what you love doing and they are amazing xx
ps are you still on same number xxx:hug:

Thanks sweetie! I am but had to have new phone all my data was wiped pls text me... So we can catch up!
Xxxxxx

Thanks sweetie! I am but had to have new phone all my data was wiped pls text me... So we can catch up!
Xxxxxx

I've texted! Did you get it petal, you look so lovely on your picture, love your dress too xxxx

Congratulations on your wedding, you looked stunning
And good luck with your new business, I hope it brings you the happiness you deserve xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

No Lila haven't got it... I'm still on myfitnesspal ..
Thank you it was an excellent make up artist and photographer ! Xx

Thank you Victoria ... I don't look like that normally .. Great make up!
Yes it will I am soo passionate about it.. Got another 2 weddings for 2015. I'm still in shock ... All from me saving pennies doing my own xx

No Lila haven't got it... I'm still on myfitnesspal ..
Thank you it was an excellent make up artist and photographer ! Xx

I'll send you my number, and don't dare say that your gorgeous 😘xxx

Brill... Oo no! but did feel nice on the day! Xx

Latest posts

Back