I met a fellow geek today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs RSM

Reaction score
I had the pleasure this morning of meeting and having a treatment with the very lovely geek Jacquelineanna

My first time at her salon and it is lovely, as is she. Typical though, I just found her and I am moving soon!

Thank you Jacqui....No pain! x

OMG! You MUST tell me EVERYTHING about her. You know she's TOTALLY infatuated with me? I think she's stalking me.

I've tried to get surveillance on her but I've only been able to get one picture of the Evil Infidel Cow.

evil_cow_2.png

Does this even remotely resemble her?

OMG! You MUST tell me EVERYTHING about her. You know she's TOTALLY infatuated with me? I think she's stalking me.

I've tried to get surveillance on her but I've only been able to get one picture of the Evil Infidel Cow.

View attachment 16253

Hey Pinocchio ... put your big long snoopy nose away and leave my lovely geek friend alone!!!!

If you start stalking and harassing her you are going to end up in that mens prison again.

I know you remember that experience ... three months before they realised they had made a mistake and you weren't quite a man.

I had the pleasure this morning of meeting and having a treatment with the very lovely geek Jacquelineanna

My first time at her salon and it is lovely, as is she. Typical though, I just found her and I am moving soon!

Thank you Jacqui....No pain! x

Thank you my lovely geek friend .. you are welcome in my salon anytime!!

xxxx

And me, my evil twin, am I welcome in your salon ANYTIME?

View attachment 16253

Ha ha were your ears not burning at about 10am this morning then? :lol:...ooh that Gr8nails oohhhh....

What can I say....well she is LOVELY! Very professional,friendly and brilliant at waxing, best Hollywood EVER!

She looks more like this I am afraid Gr8!

70ug0n.jpg

Ha ha were your ears not burning this morning then :lol:...ooh that Gr8nails oohhhh....

What can I say....well she is LOVELY! Very professional,friendly and brilliant at waxing, best Hollywood EVER!

She looks more like this I am afraid Gr8!

70ug0n.jpg

Oh Jo that will upset gr8whale sooooooo much!!!

More than any mean thing I could ever have said to her.

Oh dear god NO!!! Why does she have to be beautiful AND angelic? Okay. Regroup.

What's the address to her salon again? And what did I do with that number to my hitman?

And me, my evil twin, am I welcome in your salon ANYTIME?

Yes, yes, follow me, down the dark rickety stairs into the damp evil smelling room 100 feet below ground followed by a push and a click as the door is locked behind you.

Jeezuz, couldn't you have at least drawn a mustache on the evil witch!

Yes, yes, follow me, down the dark rickety stairs into the damp evil smelling room 100 feet below ground followed by a push and a click as the door is locked behind you.

I.

Hate.

You.

Wow your only down the road from me... This is good to know! :-D x

Hi Sarah,

You are also welcome to my little salon!

Its where all the lovely geeks meet don't ya know :wink2: xxx

Hey Jacquelineanna, I think the surveillance photo I got of you should be your new avatar.

evil_cow_2.png

Hey Jo (MrsRSM) this is your thread so you need to exercise some control over that gr8nailz.

Mrs RSM, I shall behave.

I'm glad you enjoyed your time with Jacquelineanna.

Please make sure you have yourself checked for small pox.

Just sayin'

If any of our other lovely geek friends are reading this don't be put off by the rudeness of gr8nailz.

Hers is a sad, sad story and we should make a few allowances.

Please act normally and join in to the regular part of this thread.

xx

Hey Jo (MrsRSM) this is your thread so you need to exercise some control over that gr8nailz.

Hell no, its way too much fun watching you two at it! :wink2:

Gr8nailz...do try to behave (but not alot) :smack:

Oh, bless you Mrs RSM. Bless you.

You see, Mrs, I have suffered. I have suffered so greatly at the hands of "the gentile" Jacquelineanna (aka Evil Infidel Cow). But she's not what she appears.

She's evil, I tellz ya'. She's evil. You have no idea the lies she spread about me.

She calls me FAT, Mrs RSM. FAT!!!! Is that even allowed?!!!!

And....And...she has even inferred that I am, indeed, A MAN! When in fact, I am a lovely, raven-haired Latina beauty. Gigi Rouse and the handsome Simon can vouch for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back