I met a fellow geek today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, bless you Mrs RSM. Bless you.

You see, Mrs, I have suffered. I have suffered so greatly at the hands of "the gentile" Jacquelineanna (aka Evil Infidel Cow). But she's not what she appears.

She's evil, I tellz ya'. She's evil. You have no idea the lies she spread about me.

She calls me FAT, Mrs RSM. FAT!!!! Is that even allowed?!!!!

And....And...she has even inferred that I am, indeed, A MAN! When in fact, I am a lovely, raven-haired Latina beauty. Gigi Rouse and the handsome Simon can vouch for that.

Gigi is a kind lady, what else is there to say.

And when you have your dress on I concede that you do kind of look like a girl so how were they to know??

And don't try getting MrsRSM on your side, she knows the truth!

And I didn't call you fat, I just called you by th name you chose for yourself - gr8whale.

Have missed this!! Love it ha ha it brightens up my day every time ! X

Have missed this!! Love it ha ha it brightens up my day every time ! X

:Love:

Did you see the lovely picture MrsRSM posted, she's such a lovely geek (sigh).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!!

I'm soooooo telling on you. I'm sooooo telling Gigi you called her a liar.

And I'm sure as soon as the date-rate drug you gave Mrs RSM wears off, police shall be on your door-step. Mrs RSM is a respected member of this forum. We shall all testify on her behalf.

And You? You on the other hand are nothing but putrescence who's reputation proceeds her. Your escapades of debauchery extend across the vast expanse, you vile woman.

I have sent a bio-hazard team to see about Mrs RSM since she apparently came in contact with you. It is my hope that this dear woman does not have to be quarantined.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Once the date-rate drug wears off, she'll post a real picture.

Once the date-rate drug wears off, she'll post a real picture.

Date-RAPE drug!!!!! Duh

No wonder when you've been giving it to other people you don't get the desired affect!!!!!

HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!!

I'm soooooo telling on you. I'm sooooo telling Gigi you called her a liar.

And I'm sure as soon as the date-rate drug you gave Mrs RSM wears off, police shall be on your door-step. Mrs RSM is a respected member of this forum. We shall all testify on her behalf.

And You? You on the other hand are nothing but putrescence who's reputation proceeds her. Your escapades of debauchery extend across the vast expanse, you vile woman.

I have sent a bio-hazard team to see about Mrs RSM since she apparently came in contact with you. It is my hope that this dear woman does not have to be quarantined.

Hmm, Gigi is a kind lady.

And you are quite quite disgraceful.

old-hag-small1.jpg

The Bio-Hazard team found this clutched in Mrs RSM's hand and she kept whispering...."Evil Jacquelineanna....Evil Jacquelineanna."

Sure you looking on google right now to send a pic to gr8nailz :smack:

Gr8nailz you on a roll :Grope:

You are both making me giggle:wink2: xxxx

Sure you looking on google right now to send a pic to gr8nailz :smack:

Gr8nailz you on a roll :Grope:

You are both making me giggle:wink2: xxxx

Gurl, I have to be. She called me FAT! :wink2:

Angel x

Is your name Angel .... how lovely!

This is what your name means:

You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems.

This is what the name Tammie means:

Although the name Tammie creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
This name can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension

Careful how you go Pinocchio!!

Lmao. You too have brightened up my day! Xx

Leave ya both to it........:Love: xxxxx tee hee x

Definition:

Jacqueline: Ugly

Anna: Troll

YOU!!!!

Jealous of another Geek living so close to the Angel Jacqui, although some time in the Florida sunshine would be good too...........
methinks Gr8nails should pay for us all to come over and visit, just a little vacation is all :wink2: (while she's locked away we'll move in with that husband and son of hers eh?)

Bloody Brilliant :biggrin:
You two should do a show - Its like morcambe and wise

xxx

Jealous of another Geek living so close to the Angel Jacqui, although some time in the Florida sunshine would be good too...........
methinks Gr8nails should pay for us all to come over and visit, just a little vacation is all :wink2: (while she's locked away we'll move in with that husband and son of hers eh?)

Mango Mojitos for EVERYONE! My son would be down for some drinkies with lovely ladies, I'm sure (if you paid him to be your personal cabana boy). He's all about the Benjamins, donchaknow? I have given my precious little baby boy strict orders to stay clear of Jacquelineanna. Small-pox and everything, you know.

Make sure you keep an eye on your drinks. Jacquelineanna is reknowned for dropping the date-rape drug in when you're not looking. Still waiting to hear if Mrs RSM is okay.

Last edited:
Are these two serious? Do they REALLY hate each other or is it all just for fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back