I Must Have 'Rip Me Off' Written Across My Forehead!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blogs are also a great place to get to know each other - but they can be public or private and is somewhere (I believe) that non members can not access! So if it is ok for the public to view why should it not go in chit chat????
Most definitely... you have to be a member to see the blogs.

Sure no one wants to know about how many pimples my best mate has on her ass - but even if I posted that in chit chat everyone, has a choice as to whether or not they read it
I can tell you now... if you dare to tell anyone how many pimples I have on my arse I won't be a happy geek LMFAO

Hope Benji gets better soon :hug:

I'm sure I'm going to get all kinds of backlash from your mates but surely this should be in your blog Tracey? And tbh I don't think they did anything wrong. Their bill goes towards the running of their operation, not just the appointment you attended. And I'm assuming you didn't ask in advance what the cost would be, you made the choice to take him, it was your choice.

It's a bit like a client saying, £40 is a lot for a set of nails... I'd be like.. 'did I ask you to come? no, you asked me for the appointment!'

In zozo's defence there are quite a few threads about posting in chit chat and i have probably posted in the for & against & so have quite a few of us i should think. We are all entitled to our own opinions thats the beauty of this site :)

I hope benji gets better soon to :hug:

Any requests for information on pimples on arses needs to be in skincare.Im sure many of us will be happy to help.No need to feel shame it is a very common problem.Although my arse is like a nectarine as i cleanse,tone and moisturise it day and night ,plus it gets a steam,scrub and mask twice a month.

I can tell you now... if you dare to tell anyone how many pimples I have on my arse I won't be a happy geek LMFAO

Sandi - would I let that secret outta of the bag ? - leaving it for them to ponder about! - pimples boils etc is far more fun - don't be be sitting next to near me if that happens tho :lol: don't like custard and stewd rhubarb

Any requests for information on pimples on arses needs to be in skincare.Im sure many of us will be happy to help.No need to feel shame it is a very common problem.Although my arse is like a nectarine as i cleanse,tone and moisturise it day and night ,plus it gets a steam,scrub and mask twice a month.
Do you clench your buttocks as well :lol: a true exersise which can be done anywhere any place any time :lol:

Sandi - would I let that secret outta of the bag ? - leaving it for them to ponder about! - pimples boils etc is far more fun - don't be be sitting next to near me if that happens tho :lol: don't like custard and stewd rhubarb

Do you clench your buttocks as well :lol: a true exersise which can be done anywhere any place any time :lol:

Better than that i place a penny between my cheeks every morning and at bedtime its still there.

Better than that i place a penny between my cheeks every morning and at bedtime its still there.
I'm jealous! My ass aint quite so tight:green:.

Think I'll need something like a rubber tyre lol :lol::lol:

And thanks to Mrs Clooney and Benji and this thread we will now all have pert spot free buttocks for new year. This really has been a most important read for all.

Will these do the trick Gillian. Biggest I could find in my wardrobe, lol :eek:

Attachments

• B Jones Knickers.jpg
    B Jones Knickers.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 30

Yes perfect they need to be bagged up and sent to snugglepuss asap so she can start her exercises straight away.Then when shes finished they can be passed on ,they can be the Geek pants.

Yes perfect they need to be bagged up and sent to snugglepuss asap so she can start her exercises straight away.Then when shes finished they can be passed on ,they can be the Geek pants.

Hey - I don't need any sending :lol: I already have several pairs of those in my drawers already :wink2::wink2:

:hug::hug:

im guessing at least 3 lol

Latest posts

Back