I.nails express?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helsbels227

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been having a read into this system and I'm interested in investing because I do a lot of hand-painted nail art and if I could save a bit of time on enhancements that'd be amazing!

Would love a bit of info/feedback from you ladies that use it. I'd really like to know:

Whether you like them/ would recommend them!

Do you rebalance them or soak off? The info I've read says soak off but have seen some pics where girls have said they've rebalanced so am confused! If soak off how long does it take and if rebalance are you doing it with L&P?

Is there any buffing of the natural nail?

What your clients think of them.

How long your clients are getting out of them.

Any info would be great. Thanks everyone!
H. XX

Hi, I am trialing this in the salon at the moment and I have to say I am loving it! Very quick, amazing results and long lasting.

I can't comment on the longevity of the product as I have only done four sets so waiting for the reviews.

You do need to buff the shine off the natural nail. Infills are very easy (I did these on myself) and my set lasted four weeks. 15 - 20 minute removal.

Here's some pics of my most recent sets....
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445890102.265404.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445890121.317345.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445890069.397327.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445890069.397327.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 121
How do you infill them Jodmarie?

You can only infill then once, literally just buff the cuticle area, and either apply one layer of gel or just redo a gel polish application.

Fab, thanks so much Jodmarie, your pics look lovely. Going to give them a bell now! XXX

Hi, I am trialing this in the salon at the moment and I have to say I am loving it! Very quick, amazing results and long lasting.

I can't comment on the longevity of the product as I have only done four sets so waiting for the reviews.

You do need to buff the shine off the natural nail. Infills are very easy (I did these on myself) and my set lasted four weeks. 15 - 20 minute removal.

Here's some pics of my most recent sets.... View attachment 191534View attachment 191535

Do you still do these? What were your thoughts on them? X

Hi, yes I still use them and I love them. A few issues with lifting but my clients get 4weeks + out of them!!!!!!

Hi, yes I still use them and I love them. A few issues with lifting but my clients get 4weeks + out of them!!!!!!
Hi lovie, I have just started the system and love it too but having problems with some pinging off very early on. I really can't work out what could be going wrong there are no air bubbles and its driving me crazy. Do you have any advice? Xx

How are you preparing the natural nail? What are you using? Are you using their primer?

How does gel polish infill them?

I use my efile to remove the gel polish and then I use one thin layer of a builder gel and then on with the next colour of gel polish. The builder gel is just there to conceal to growth. Hope that helps x

Hi
Iv been doing these over a year now. Love them. Wouldnt go back to normal acrylics. They look so natural and lovely to paint once done. They are easy to infill with gel as they arent as bulky as other acrylics. They are great for nail bitters too as they hide a multitude of sins. The longest one of my clients had out of them was 4 and a half weeks before infills. They are very strong. I wear nothing else. I even had a client who lost half her toe nail so popped one on. She was over the moon. X

I was looking at the I nails express a year ago when I first opened but decided not to nails but went and got mind done as a treat and the girl used these I've been twice now and lasting well on myself and looking to bring them in now but I am only trained in fibreglass and can't find training on these where did yous train? If not trained how does insurance work?
Tia
Gemma

Latest posts

Back