I need a bright fushia pink powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo-anne

Reaction score
:cry:Hi everyone !! can anyone recommend a bright fushia pink acrylic powder..i used to use an nsi one but they changed the make-up of it and it doesn`t come out the same anymore.....PLease help me!!!!

Not sure of a plain pink colour, but I use Fushia Fusion from Nail Graphix, its glittery....and beautiful :) xx

The Edge do a bright pink powder that I used at the weekend on a client, and it was really lovely. Hope that helps

xx

Hi

NSI have a great one... hth xx

Ezflow do a raspberry colour with a shimmer, or INM do a neon bright pink. If you use gel, nail perfection do a fluorescent 'marker pen' pink colour. hth x

Thanks peeps i`ve ordered some young nails neon powders so fingers crossed xx :):)

:cry:Hi everyone !! can anyone recommend a bright fushia pink acrylic powder..i used to use an nsi one but they changed the make-up of it and it doesn`t come out the same anymore.....PLease help me!!!!

Hi Jo-anne - Which NSI powder were you using? The Fuschia Pink in the Technailcolor line wasn't changed to my knowledge. What do you find is different?

Latest posts

Back