i need a decent silver striper pen!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonjovirock4eva

Reaction score
ive bought a few of these so far and none of them show up! im looking for a strong silver striper pen if it has glitter i dont care! (just to see the product would be good!:mad:) does anyone know where i can get a really good one from???

ohhh bugger that dont help does it...it says they are all discontinued !!!

I use the stripe rites from NSI, lovely and silvery, not wishy washy at all xx

Hollywood nails are the best silver metallic and glitters that i have found although i love the flexibrush ones as well but hollywood are cheap as well.

I tried the ones at nsi and didnt think anything too them infact i felt like I totally wasted 30 squid
Get a spangles or the like striping brush from sallys and then you can stripe in whatever polish that you have available with a perfect colour. The longer the striping brush the better and easier it is to stripe.
I use a silver Orly polish available from Grafton International :)

hth Jo x

i also have a prolem with this i have tried loads and what works best for me is rimmel, lycra, finninsh silver nail polish and a triper brush. works a treat and get perfect silver block colour.

I find a striper brush in polish better as well and means you can have a bigger variety of colours. However find cleaning the striper really difficult. Does anyone have any ideas on this??

Whenever i use polish remover it tends to pull out the hairs on my striper brush!

I like the ones by Nubar

I love the Nubar as well.

Latest posts

Back