Need a kit for my brow wax and tint course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahF

Reaction score
Hi all I have purchased a brow wax and tint course without a kit as I want to buy a professional kit to use from the off. Can anyone recommend a kit. The course uses strip waxing for their eyebrow wax technique

Contact the training provider as there is usually a preferred brand that they will train you with. Another added bonus is that it may come at a discounted price if there are a few of you on the course.

Personally I like Refectocil and Apraise for tinting. Hive for the wax heater.

We offer full starter kits for both - tinting and waxing and most independent trainers are ok with our products but its always best to check with your trainer as they might be associated with a brand or have products they prefer for training x

Hi all I have purchased a brow wax and tint course without a kit as I want to buy a professional kit to use from the off. Can anyone recommend a kit. The course uses strip waxing for their eyebrow wax technique

I am a Trainer and have kits here that I can send out. DM me for full kit list/cost x

I am a Trainer and have kits here that I can send out. DM me for full kit list/cost x
Hi, I’m looking for good facial wax , can I please have more info

Hi there, my student kits look like this and the price includes p&p xx

Attachments

• BCA7AC04-6436-4067-8890-799337FBEB5E.jpeg
    BCA7AC04-6436-4067-8890-799337FBEB5E.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 61
Hi .
I use appraise kits for eyebrow and lash tint . They also offer eye brow wax products. They are good in reasonable price.

I can put together a custom kit for you no problem. Which items do you need? And I can send you amended price

Also - Is this if for Online Only Trainjng? Or, Online with Live Tutor Training Session?

sorry for such a delayed reply, I was having issues with logging in.
I need the brow kit - wax heater, wax pot, pre wax lotion, after wax lotion, small eyebrow spatulas, waxing strips. I am a mobile technician so wont need a large wax heater.
It is for online training with a tutor on hand for me as needed.

Could you advise me of price plus delivery please x

sorry for such a delayed reply, I was having issues with logging in.
I need the brow kit - wax heater, wax pot, pre wax lotion, after wax lotion, small eyebrow spatulas, waxing strips. I am a mobile technician so wont need a large wax heater.
It is for online training with a tutor on hand for me as needed.

Could you advise me of price plus delivery please x

Of course. I will DM you now

Latest posts

Back