I need a model for Gmex!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cec

Reaction score
I have finally decided to compete in Manchester. I haven't had the time to practice, so I didn't plan to compete, but then I thought: "Why not, as I am going anyway!" I need the experience, so I'll be brave to do it. :)

I only have one problem... I don't have a model! Anybody here wanting to be my model at Sunday morning, for gel tip and overlay? I do have one in backup, but she doesn't have long nail-beds and I would, of course, prefer that. Ungrateful me, but that's how the competition is... You need the best model....

:hug:C.

Hi plz forgive me cos I'm not a pro, I'm only training, but what is Gmex? :confused: When would you need the model? I don't know much about comps, but I do have long nail beds and have never done anything like this b4. I have a pic of my nails (albeit with acrylics) in the critique section at the mo. Plz could you pm me with requirements???

Hi I will be going and happy to do it. Have very long nail beds that look fab enhanced.

Let me know by PM'ing me.

Kate

Hiya,

Thank you so much for answering. Hannajadem offered me her hands for the competition, but there may be other geeks that needs a good model?

C.

Hi I will be going and happy to do it. Have very long nail beds that look fab enhanced.

Let me know by PM'ing me.

Kate

Latest posts

Back