I need a name.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelli-marie

Reaction score
I need help thinking of a name to call myself.
Because of where i was training we use new organic products called KRYSTAL, and if i can call myself somthing with krystal in it i get a discount on any products that i buy which when your buying in bulk it can be quite handy.
ive had no inspiration at the mo so i need help.

kelli-marie said:
Because of where i was training we use new organic products called KRYSTAL, and if i can call myself somthing with krystal in it i get a discount on any products that i buy which when your buying in bulk it can be quite handy.
Only thing off the top of my head is:

Kelli's Krystal Clear Nails

Not much help is it???

Krystal Tips (and Alistair) lol sorry only joking, was my fav TV programme
Krystal Nails
Krystal Clear
Clear as Krystal

sorry I too struggle with this...

Here's a few ideas:

Klassy Krystal Tips
Kelly's Krystal Nails
Krystal Talons

Hope this inspires

talented talons said:
Here's a few ideas:

Klassy Krystal Tips
Kelly's Krystal Nails
Krystal Talons

Hope this inspires
Klassy Krystal Tips sounds great! i must remember to come to you wends when i want to update my name x x

Kellyc said:
Klassy Krystal Tips sounds great! i must remember to come to you wends when i want to update my name x x
You gotta say, she does come out with some blinders doesnt she??? :)

Fab Freak said:
Krystal Tips (and Alistair) lol sorry only joking, was my fav TV programme
Krystal Nails
Krystal Clear
Clear as Krystal

sorry I too struggle with this...
Hi Kelli...my name is Crystal LOL!!

Like all of Louise's suggested names....all of them sound classy....I myself use 'Crystal Nails' here in Spain...the name looks great spelt with a 'K'.

its weird when i looked for a name for myself it took me ages to work one out, but for others i dont have a problem. Glad to help someone if i can.:D

I personally think any name should be short and sweet and to the point...always bear in mind web addresses email etc...

IMO you don't want a business name to be to long or to complicated...just nice easy to remember...hth

Let us know if you come up with something..

What about the Krystal Maze!! Ha ha! Sorry, bad I know but someone had to say it. What about
Nails like Krystal
ManiKrystal
The Krystal Palace/Krystal nail Palace
or play around with the champagne Christal?

You could do a take on an old nursery rhyme - Krystal on her fingers, krystal on her toes (& she would have krystal where ever she goes)? Hope you've got a big shop window!! LOL!! (I really need to get a more interesting job or one without access to this site - maybe then I would actually get some work done for a change!! LOL!)

Bunny said:
You could do a take on an old nursery rhyme - Krystal on her fingers, krystal on her toes (& she would have krystal where ever she goes)? Hope you've got a big shop window!! LOL!! (I really need to get a more interesting job or one without access to this site - maybe then I would actually get some work done for a change!! LOL!)
Very Good i like that, and i know how you feel about a job, im in the office at the moment sooo bored! x

hey guys thanks for all helping me.
ive taking a few words and came up with

KRYSTAL TIPS & TOES

what do you think feed back would be good.

kelli-marie said:

Just as a point of interest ... Every nail product is organic! Organic simply means that something contains carbon. All systems do .. smelly ones, not so smelly ones, non smelly ones etc.

The name sounds good.

Love the name Kelli.....but then I am biased!!

LOL xx

Latest posts

Back