I need a new mascara!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Clinique 'long and pretty lashes' - and it does what is says on the tin! I can use it over and over on the same eye and it doesnt seem to clump at all - It goes on like silk in my opinion :) - Lasts all day with no problems!

Another one is one a client bought me for xmas, Its YSL and its in a gold tube - couldn't tell you more than that lol - but this one is a bit more dramatic - quite thick but still goes on very well and lasts the day and night!

Hth's

I do this too so maybe I just got a duff one? :irked:
maybe you did.its a shame though as i thought it was really good but then not everyone is going to like it as it depends what effect you want.shame though.xx

I use a couple, and for different occasions lol
For 'long and full lashes', ie going out on the town etc I use L'Oreal Volume Shocking mascara, they do it in a waterproof one too.
I use L'Oreal Telescopic for daywear and Astor for work, all 3 are fab for what I use them for and I never get smudging.

hth's

I just recently bought Rimmel Volume Flash and SOOOOOO many people have commented on my lashes! A few people presumed they are falsies!

Most mascaras smudge on me, I don't know if that's cos I have quite an oily skin or just because I've only bought crappy ones, but some have been quite expensive . . . lol

The one I use at the moment is by Too Faced and to my great surprise stays put!!

Too faced mascara is the best I've ever used it doesn't smudge and gives you long lashes i bought mine from house of frazer it really is good!!!

define-a-lash is the best one ever for me :)

Oh my goodness, this is going to get expensive! :lol: You do realise that I 'm going to have to work my way through all of your suggestions now?

Many thanks to everyone who's taken the trouble to reply! :hug:

Wow, what a response! Thanks everyone for your recommendations.

Blossom, where do you get Too Faced makeup from please?

Gabi, I've tried the Origins one and had the same old problem, but I've not heard of Super cover - where would I find that please?

I have to be careful with the lengthening ones, my lashes are quite long and if I add too much length they leave streaks of mascara down the inside of my specs lenses! :lol:

Bigger branches of Boots hun, ours is Castlepoint in Bournemouth. Too Faced have some good products. It's the Lash Injection mascara that I use.

They also have a webby TOO FACED COSMETICS - stylish makeup for your lips, eyes and face

Sorry, only just read your post lol hth xx

Latest posts

Back