I need a new skincare range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Nails

Reaction score
Hi
I'm needing a new skincare range and undecided as to which one to go with. I prefer a performance driven range rather than a spa range, but any ideas as long as it give results. I'll will be contacting reps but wanted to narrow it down abit. I do have a budget so if you could maybe give some indication of costs of each range as a start-up would be beneficial.

Thanks,x

I've been looking into skincare for a couple of months now and still haven't made a decision!! There are two I like and they are Swissdermyl - have had samples which were lovely - Lynne here on salongeek uses it and she was kind enough to chat to me about it.

I have also had the Environ rep round - all that seems very impressive £500 start up but then no minimum order with five days training at £85. If you ring the iiaa they will send you all the info to look through and the rep left me with a full size sample to try.

That's as far as I've got in my investigations but hope that helps you a bit!

thankyou for your reply. Environ was actually one i've been lookin into. Is this a quality skincare range then? does it give results?

It is an excellent range that definitely gets results.

Mat

thanks for your replies. i've been searching the threads and i'm gonna give them a call

I've just bought Eve Taylor into my salon... Can't recommend them enough!! :-D xx

Latest posts

Back