i need a really good face moisturiser !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk to Sassy Hassy our super moderator on here. She stocks Nimue, love the stuff.

ADiva1 said:
Talk to Sassy Hassy our super moderator on here. She stocks Nimue, love the stuff.
Cheers hun! However for Nimue to work really well you need to use the whole system. Unlike a lot of products that just sit on the surface of the skin, Nimue works deep into the dermis and basically gets the skin to work for itself. You never get that tight feeling with it, and your skin never cries out for moisturiser as many other products do that are based with mineral oils.

If you'd like some samples then I can send some. They also do a travel kit which gives you the basics for around £30 (cleansing gel, conditioner and relevant moisturisers) which is a good way to start and then top up with the full size products as you run out and they are about £25 each.

thank you sassy i have pm'd you x

jules x

ADiva1 said:

thank you andrea and sassy and ruth, got some samples on their way to me, ill let you know how i get on x

jules x

ruthsy said:
Hiya

I work as a certified Skin Care Consultant and carry out skin analysis using the Skin Analysis Magnifier Machine. Based on the results I design a prescriptive skin care programme aimed achieving an ultimate skin care solution.

I work with Artistry products which include a wide range suitable for all skin types and which can assist with a number of skin condistions.

If you pm with your details I will send you some samples and some advice.

Blessings

Ruth

O

that sounds brill - i would love to have this done - i take it that this is more complex than the skin analysis u get at the clinique counter? how can you find out where to get this done locally?

Hi

New to site, why not try Liz Earle, she uses natural products, can't praise the enough have a look at hr website www.lizearle.com, catres for all different skin types

Lynail said:
Hi

New to site, why not try Liz Earle, she uses natural products, can't praise the enough have a look at hr website www.lizearle.com, catres for all different skin types
yep i love liz earle products too

hi peeps

well thanks to sassy i had a sample today of the nimue skincare products and they are wow noticed a difference straight away, it really does not feel like my skin lol x and i have trouble with open pores too and its closed them too its like a prescription on your skin. So a BIG thank you to sassy for making my skin better!
thank you all for your help! x x x

But judging by your avatar Jules you now need a cure for your cream cake addiction!!!
( please don't let this offend anyone, it is done tongue in cheek.... a long term joke with Jules )
PMSL

tentips said:
But judging by your avatar Jules you now need a cure for your cream cake addiction!!!
( please don't let this offend anyone, it is done tongue in cheek.... a long term joke with Jules )
PMSL

hey big muma pmsl !! choccie eclair for me please x x

Hi, sounds like you are sorted now but you might also like Alquimia products, a pure and natural range from Spain.

I like their moisturising elixir cream for dry/sensitive skin to use in the day and then the beauty extract for dry skin is really nourishing at night. Penelope Cruz is apparently a fan. www.alquimia-uk.com they do samples too, if you just call the number on there they will send you some out to try! HTH x

stampy said:
Hi, sounds like you are sorted now but you might also like Alquimia products, a pure and natural range from Spain.

I like their moisturising elixir cream for dry/sensitive skin to use in the day and then the beauty extract for dry skin is really nourishing at night. Penelope Cruz is apparently a fan. www.alquimia-uk.com they do samples too, if you just call the number on there they will send you some out to try! HTH x

thank you stampy x

jules x

Hi there,
The cream i use and recommend is Vitimin e moisturiser from the Body Shop.
Quote from tub:
This light, easily absorbed moisturising cream with antioxidant Vitimin E, conditions and protects against skin-damaging enviromental elements. Promotes a smooth, soft, healthy looking complexion.

Its for All skin types.

Hope this is some use to you

Tiakayla:hug:

tiakayla said:
Hi there,
The cream i use and recommend is Vitimin e moisturiser from the Body Shop.
Quote from tub:
This light, easily absorbed moisturising cream with antioxidant Vitimin E, conditions and protects against skin-damaging enviromental elements. Promotes a smooth, soft, healthy looking complexion.

Its for All skin types.

Hope this is some use to you

Tiakayla:hug:

thank you tiakayla i love body shop products i will give it try when my skin gets a bit better thanks x x

jules x

Vitamin Enriched Face Base - Bobbi Brown - can't live without it!

deeabell said:
Vitamin Enriched Face Base - Bobbi Brown - can't live without it!

hi deeabell not heard of that one is it expensive ? x

jules x

Latest posts

Back