I need colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezza41

Reaction score
So I had a client that had asked for an appointment . On every message that I have for proof she asked for her colour to be evened out at the level it already was . Now I know you can't dye over dye unless stripped or bleached . She didn't want to be bleached and was persistent I didn't . So in my part I did my job asking. So what I did was put a high lift on her roots to lift to colour of her ends which was a more warmer copper tone already when I did that and evened out she said she didn't want that but I do have proof of what she said . And I did explain that she would only get brighter by bleach . So now she wants to make brighter . How should I go about this. ? Could I put a demi like 8A in on the highlighted roots and high light the ends with blondor and tone with an ash tonor ... I'm so confused now .

So I had a client that had asked for an appointment . On every message that I have for proof she asked for her colour to be evened out at the level it already was . Now I know you can't dye over dye unless stripped or bleached . She didn't want to be bleached and was persistent I didn't . So in my part I did my job asking. So what I did was put a high lift on her roots to lift to colour of her ends which was a more warmer copper tone already when I did that and evened out she said she didn't want that but I do have proof of what she said . And I did explain that she would only get brighter by bleach . So now she wants to make brighter . How should I go about this. ? Could I put a demi like 8A in on the highlighted roots and high light the ends with blondor and tone with an ash tonor ... I'm so confused now .
So basically she wants to go lighter?
Just do a scatteringyof blondor and maybe 1.9% just to give 1-2 levels of lift across the parting and through the sides, either weaves and close together or fine slices. Then tone all over with colour touch 10/6 +1.9% will give a lovely clean blonde, without deepening the base too much.

Latest posts

Back