I need HELP asap acrylic nail problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I hope someone out there can help me. For the last couple of weeks I have had clients returning to me becuase of nails either lifting or falling off after 3-4 days. Why is this, I am preping nails as usual and I have not changed my products. PLEASE HELP ME....:cry:

Could you give a little more info regarding training etc

Are you a newbie to the site or to nails?

sorry love no i only just joined aswell

sorry love no i only just joined aswell
How long have you been trained for?
Which product range are you using?

Talk us through your prep, we might be able to help you with more info :hug:

Ok

What products are you using?

What training have you had?

What prep are you carrying out???

Have you had any professional training to do nails ?
i have just looked at your profile and it says there that you are not trained to do nails ?

are you trained?
what products are you using?
how long have you been doing nails?
what system are you using?
we cant help if we dont have more info sorry x

I am using naio or fusion. I went to college for 3 years for all beauty work and am dehydrating and primer.

I have been doing nail since 2006 and I am trained.

I hope someone out there can help me. For the last couple of weeks I have had clients returning to me becuase of nails either lifting or falling off after 3-4 days. Why is this, I am preping nails as usual and I have not changed my products. PLEASE HELP ME....:cry:
You have said that this has been happening over the last couple of weeks,
this is when the weather has got much hotter here, i am guessing that you have been working with a wetter mix ratio to compensate for the heat, if you have been working too wet this would cause the problems that you and your clients are having hth

Latest posts

Back