I need help- POSH HOTEL!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlossomNails

Reaction score
Hi

I contacted a local posh hotel to enquiry whether I could go on a recommended list of people that gets given to brides.

They got back to me today and they said that they dont have a list but if I could send them a brochure which they would display and give them out to brides to be.

Do i do a leaflet wilth or a brochure and do I put prices on?

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Amanda x

Send them one of your price lists - no point in something with no prices on :D

You don't need to go to the expense of getting leaflets specially done, just use what you already have - good luck :hug:

I would send them leaflets done up as your price list, so they can hand them out to anyone who enquires and then I would do a special leaflet for bridal packages.

Dont forget the bridesmaids i.e. offer a packagae that maybe gives the bride one treatment for free if she books with a bridesmaid.

HTH good luck hun

If it were me I would just get a number of leaflets done specifically for this purpose (doesn't have to be many initially), tailor them to brides/bms/mother of bride etc and then guage the response - perhaps you could enclose a voucher or the like to help you monitor response and then go from there. You don't have to spend a fortune getting them done but it may be that it would boost your appeal to potential clients - speculating to accumulate and all that! Good luck

Don't forget the groom, he can have a manicure or pedicure or even a spray tan so he looks good on the honeymoon

Hi
Vistaprint do Brochures and they always do special offers, I think its 10 Brochures for £5.00 or something silly like that.

You could have a play on there website as you can use there pictures or upload your own.

Jacqui

Hi

I contacted a local posh hotel to enquiry whether I could go on a recommended list of people that gets given to brides.

They got back to me today and they said that they dont have a list but if I could send them a brochure which they would display and give them out to brides to be.

Do i do a leaflet wilth or a brochure and do I put prices on?

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Amanda x

Hi,
Just my opinion but I wouldnt put prices on the brochure. I dont think its necessary and it will cost you more in the long run. If a bride/bridal party are interested in getting their nails done etc they will contact you off the back of your brochure and request prices. Chances are they will want to know if you do discount packages for more than one person anyway, so a standard rate per treatment as would be on your brochure might put them off in the first place. You'll get more bookings if you actually manage to speak to them on the phone where you can sell your services rather than them make the decision instantly by looking at your prices.

Secondly, good brochures arent exactly cheap, so you would hope they would last you at least a year or so without having to re-print. If your prices go up, or any price list details change you would be looking at a re-print cost. I personally find it really annoying if I get handed a brochure/flyer and then find out the information on it is not current! So my advice would be to keep it generic, sell the experience on the brochure, then sell them the prices on the phone.

Latest posts

Back