I need help with cuticle area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeccaspike

Reaction score
So av watched all the videos on cuticle application and I still cant get it what I want to know is.
When practicing am I best to use the whole 3 bead method working up or just 1 bead trying to perfect my cuticle before taking on the 3 beads as I have just been doing 1 bead to the cuticle an it's not happening for me.

I use the 999 bead method. :p

Honestly, there is no right or wrong amount of beads to use, find something that works for you. Most people begin training using the 3 bead method and then if they are comfortable with this technique move on to using a 1 bead method as if perfected this is a quicker method of applying an enhancement. However a well constructed nail is better than a bad but quickly made enhancement. :)

I use the 999 bead method. [emoji14]

Honestly, there is no right or wrong amount of beads to use, find something that works for you. Most people begin training using the 3 bead method and then if they are comfortable with this technique move on to using a 1 bead method as if perfected this is a quicker method of applying an enhancement. However a well constructed nail is better than a bad but quickly made enhancement. :)

Yeh I understand I was only using 1 small bead at the cuticle just to try and get my cuticle practice first but I think i may have to do the whole 3 bead method to practice see how I get on with that xxx

Practise, practice, practice! You'll get there! :)

I had the same problem , this video helped

Latest posts

Back