I need major help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aimee321

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this so still figuring out how to use it!

I feel really stuck at the minute. For the past 5 years, I’ve tried to get my hair a very specific colour that I’ve always wanted. Almost all hairdressers have turned me down because for one reason or another so then I started trying myself with box dye colours which always ends up failing.

I’ve wanted mushroom brown hair. The closest I can think of is “excellence crème cool 7.11 ultra ash blonde hair” box dye.

Over the years, my hair has turned a very auburn/orange colour which I hate on me! I’ve tried everything and it just seems to stay no matter what!

I hate my hair and I just need any advice possible! Thank you!

Hi, I am new to this so still figuring out how to use it!

I feel really stuck at the minute. For the past 5 years, I’ve tried to get my hair a very specific colour that I’ve always wanted. Almost all hairdressers have turned me down because for one reason or another so then I started trying myself with box dye colours which always ends up failing.

I’ve wanted mushroom brown hair. The closest I can think of is “excellence crème cool 7.11 ultra ash blonde hair” box dye.

Over the years, my hair has turned a very auburn/orange colour which I hate on me! I’ve tried everything and it just seems to stay no matter what!

I hate my hair and I just need any advice possible! Thank you!
Curious to know what reasons hairdressers have given? It's definitely achievable.... It'll be a long process and an expensive one but it's definitely achievable.

Latest posts

Back