I need more clients!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kagsy

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to the nail business and have a small salon in Cheshire. Can anyone give me some advise on how to get more people through my door? Some of you guys sound like your doing really well. How long did it take you to build your customer base?

Any Ideas or help would be much appreciated
Karen

hi karen
i'm just like you but no matter how much pr and stuff i do it never seems to be enough. am at the end of my rope here and if things don't change fast i'm going to end up in a bad way. i've been here six months in a high profile location but need to build up clients. have loads of regulars and a fair few walk ins but this seems to be towards the end of the week. anyone know how to build up clients early in the week? also people here don't seem to care about their nails as much as other places.
thanks
michelle :( :x

Hi Karen and Michelle

I think that most of us on this board have been in the same position of you both before. There has been some great ideas lately on best ways to advertise, I've copied a couple of links for you below:

http://www.samuelsweet.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2029

http://www.samuelsweet.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1936

I was having a tough time deciding what Christmas promotions to use and these threads have really helped. Also try using the 'search' and put in advertising and I'm sure you'll find loads of ideas there.

anyone know how to build up clients early in the week
?

Gigi (Geeg) has said before of a fab promotion she used but I can't remember the wording off it. I think its along the lines of giving clients a reduced fee for rebalances booked for the beginning of the week. I'm can't remember it exactly but I'm sure if you do a search on advertising it will come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back