I need some good advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am about to rent a space on top of a hairdressers it includes to rooms and a L shaped walkway the only thing is I am plodding around on what colour scheme to go for.

obviously the reception and manicure area will be the first thing clients see, then there is going to be 2 treatment rooms, 1 will be for holistic therapies and the other room will be for the beauty side, obviously I dont want everywhere the same colour so if any of you out there could suggest some really nice colour schemes It would be very much appreciated.

The colour of the rooms now are in a lemon colour and think it looks cold and unwelcomeing

Lavander rose

What is the salon going to be called?

Why not go with a warm cozy feel like beige and browns, or even take inspiration from your geeky user name and gor relaxing lavender and lilacs.

now, when I read that I thought plum

When i bought my salon it was hot pink and pale pink and i thought OMG i wanted to change it all to brown and lime green
i asked the clients what they thought and they all said that they liked the pink so it has stayed, it sounds awful but it is very relaxing,
but i still like brown and lime green lol

I think it would depend on the amount of natural / artificial light that the areas have. If theres a real lack of light, dark colours may make your little space look tiny, whereas a dark color might work if theres some light there to show the space up to its best.

Anyway, lots of luck with your new space!

Hi why don't you go to the Dulux paint website - you can design a room and look at all the colour variations online. Might give you some ideas you had not thought of :)

Shades of purple represent a welcoming and calming environment - start with pale lavender in the reception area and work your way through to a darker purple in the room that will have the 'quietest' treatments.

Latest posts

Back