I need some help about advertising my business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firstnails

Reaction score
I Have Just Started Doing Nails From Home, Really Need Some Advice On Advertising, Tips For Getting Clients And Any Other Wisdom U Can Pass On To Me. I Wld Really Appreciate Any Help.
Thanks Xxxx:)

You could use an a frame ad board by your gate or a small sign in the window so people that walk past can see you are a business, and you can put up ads in the windows of your local shops, notice boards in your local pubs etc

hi

I work from home and am trying allsorts to get new clients but it's dificult. I have put an advert in the local paper 3 days ago and have only had 1 call.

i have tried leaflet dropping and also advertise on my city chat room, got a couple of clients from there. Once you get a couple of loyal clients word will get round, just keep at it. Also, got an ad in the yellow pages too.

xxx

i put an add in a local mag that goes to every house but have only had 1 call, the mag goes to 2500 houses, i am going leaflet droping this week

Hi .. leaflet dropping is a good one mentioned ... also try a special late night ... like an opening night with special offers and invit lots of people you know... and if you drive getting some stickers is a must...:) Adds in local papers and yellow pages that sort of thing HTHs xx

Look out at the mo for school christmas shopping evenings these are getting more and more popular where you pay for a table and can sell your products ie virgin vie might have a stall or avon,usborne books,bric a brac,cakes etc there is no reason you couldn't have a table demonstrating your nails and give out money off or sell gift vouchers for people for christmas.You could even suggest the idea to your local schools pta if you know a few people that could buy a table.

thankyou to everyone i'll take all yr points into consideration - really helpful - thanks xxxxxx

do all of you guys at home have a door or a blockade dividing nails from home, so nobody snoops?

i put an add in a local mag that goes to every house but have only had 1 call, the mag goes to 2500 houses, i am going leaflet droping this week

Just wondering were to get flyers from. Had a look on Vistaprint and they looked quite expensive.......

Make some on your computer and print them off ;)

how about having a nail party !!!

have a model and invite as many people as you can.
get them to bring a friend, its all word of mouth really ...:Love:

fliers, advertising your gift vouchers, something like, what do you get for the auntie who has everything, one of my luxury manicures. This is the time of year to grab those clients, I also like the idea of the school fair, you get to pull a crowd at the same time and if you have a set of party bling nails on its bound to get them all thinking.

Hi everyone,

How do you appraoch the schools/charities to have a stall at their events? I have contacted a few schools and charities but they always say that they only offer tables to internal people in the PTA or the charity...

hi hun take a look on vista print website they have a special offer at the moment 100 post cards for £1 well worth it hth :Love:

Im hopefully going to be starting my homebased business next year and the ideas ive had are : Yellowpages, local paper ad for 3 months, yell.com, on car advertising i.e sticker on bumper, sunshades, magnetic signs, flyers, business cards inside all christmas cards sent out, offers for 1st time cleints with different treatments, advertising in local wedding shops hairdressers etc.
Good luck xx hth's

Latest posts

Back