I need this orange gone, SOS!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calliecoedavis

Reaction score
This is my reverse ombré client posted a few days ago, asking about going "blonder" well, we haven't gone blonder, I just need to get these level 7 orange/use to be red funky chunks out. Remember she has some damaged hair, her first stylist murders hair!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361138587.618886.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361138587.618886.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 919
Could do bleach and water to see if it lifts any of the copper tone then tone it with maybe 9.1 ?

Could do bleach and water to see if it lifts any of the copper tone then tone it with maybe 9.1 ?

I've never done bleach and water. I've done bleach, shampoo, & water. Does the bleach and water just take away the orange? And will I just pick these orange chunk out and put the bleach water in foils?

Pic before client did home colour.
After 8/1 In wella illumina . Try this . If too dark there's u could use equal parts 10/1 and 8/1.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361143993.502482.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361143993.502482.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2,273
After 8/1 In wella illumina . Try this .

Wow that's great! You used 8/1? Or just 8/? I love illumina, but I would have tried 9/60. Thanks! Ill try it!

After 8/1 In wella illumina . Try this . If too dark there's u could use equal parts 10/1 and 8/1.

Oh I see now! Lol thank you!!!!

This is fab was this with pastel? And is it 20 mins developing

That is gorgeous! Did you just put that all over? X

8/1 illumina with 20 vol 30 mins. T section foils bleached .

Hey guys, I had to lift her just a smidge and toned her with the 8/1 & 10/1 in illumina. It was fab!!!

Hey guys, I had to lift her just a smidge and toned her with the 8/1 & 10/1 in illumina. It was fab!!!

Brill, I really like illumina for toning blondes fab results. Do you charge more for using illumina than koleston?

Brill, I really like illumina for toning blondes fab results. Do you charge more for using illumina than koleston?

No... It only costs me a little more, and I feel like if it makes my work look better ill just eat that extra money. Lol

Not used that before why use 8/1 and 10/1 does 9/1 not exist then?:rolleyes:

No, it doesn't, or well, not yet! Lol

Is there a shade in the illumina that neutralises purple? My friend (who's hair I do) was blonde for years, then brown - 3 times, then purple- twice, now shes letting it fade out and wants it light brown.. But the purple is sticking to her natural roots! Booo Xx

Yipee! I had a bright orange one today. Who is still orange. Shes had such a homemade cocktail on her hair im having a think first lol xx

They do have a few golds, it's a fabulous line! I just don't know if it is strong enough to pull it out. And there are no mixtones and you can't mix it with KP :/

They do have a few golds, it's a fabulous line! I just don't know if it is strong enough to pull it out. And there are no mixtones and you can't mix it with KP :/

Hmmm ill have a look see when i go to the warehouse.
Saw someone on here do pink to light brown with bleach and either water or 10vol in foils and an all over colour after. and cant find the thread!! Xx

What colout was the hair before it was bleached?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

What colout was the hair before it was bleached?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app
If you look further up post u will se before picture which was brassy. Then after pic x

Latest posts

Back