I need to do a gel course soon!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamer_1

Reaction score
Hey can anyone help, I'v been looking into doing a gel course for a while and now I finally have the money for it I need to do it soon before I crumble and go for a shopping spree at River Island!!!!!
I'v phoned up sweet squared and got told the best bet would be glasgow so phoned there and their not doing any courses until early next year! same for Leeds, does anyone know anywhere down england that are doing any preferably soon??
I really dont mind the travelling I jst want to get it started!

on another note can anyone give advice on other gel systems and what their like just in case I cant do creative?

Who did you contact in Glasgow? CND have more than one trainer in Glasgow. Try Fiona Wallace who is a geek on the site. She also teaches CND in Glasgow.

im not sure to be honest it was the woman that answered the phone she just said theres no courses for gel until early 2008, I'l try again though maybe see if I can get info from someone else

I've had gel LCN (Light Concept Nails) for 3 years and found them brilliant, which is why I decided to do my course with them. I've attached a link for you to have a look at.
LCN -

Good Luck
xxxx

im not sure to be honest it was the woman that answered the phone she just said theres no courses for gel until early 2008, I'l try again though maybe see if I can get info from someone else

You will get Fiona Wallace on 0141 636 5800 or as Geeg says Pm her on here.
She is based in the Southside of Glasgow.

thanks all! :green:

I'v just been looking at the nsi website and there foundation course looks interesting and theres one on the 3rd of dec!
i'v done a couple of searches on here and nsi seems pretty popular,
any advice on nsi or anyone thats done this course would b much appreciated!! :green::hug:

Latest posts

Back