I need to win the lottery because...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoriabar

Reaction score
..... Finish the sentence :)

I want a brand new pillar box red Ford Fiesta:biggrin:

I wanna retire early and 'Escape to the Country!'

I have the breasts of a 75 year old mother of ten and want them back where the belong

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

...... Because, the house I used to live in, loved, felt I belonged, was promised it was in hand to be bought for our family (before he got found out to be lying and left).. The house that the landlady could no longer keep so sold but not with us as tenants is back on the market :(

This is the house that had so much activity..
And I'm gutted, if I won the lottery I would snap up this house in an instance and happily move from here, where I've lived in for 12yrs.

This is the house if you want to see.
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45759602.html

..I would like to win it so I can give it to you Vixx.

I need to buy a house, kit it out with a home salon, new car, get married with a lovely honeymoon and have babies. Not too much to ask is it? £300,000 - £350,000 would do I guess (although I'd be lucky if I had any change out of that haha) xxx

Edited: also want a boob job and tummy tuck after the bambinos (will probably need a face lift too haha) so add another £25,000 for plastic surgery lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hope you don't Vix, because you will wash your hands of us! :sad: Fun thread!

...... Because, the house I used to live in, loved, felt I belonged, was promised it was in hand to be bought for our family (before he got found out to be lying and left).. The house that the landlady could no longer keep so sold but not with us as tenants is back on the market :(

This is the house that had so much activity..
And I'm gutted, if I won the lottery I would snap up this house in an instance and happily move from here, where I've lived in for 12yrs.

This is the house if you want to see.
4 bedroom detached house for sale in Newtown Road, Southampton, SO19

That should bump the price up a bit if we all have a look at it.

I love that garden!

That should bump the price up a bit if we all have a look at it.

I love that garden!
The garden is enormous, we had 25ft fir trees about the third of the way down from the house with an arch through, that bit was toy free.. The other two thirds was climbing frames, football pitch, 18ft swimming pool and so much more... Amazing for the kids.

Lovely. I hope you have enough small change for some new furniture.

Its ghastly!!

Is it anyone famous that lives there?

No idea. Just wish they'd get all their crap out and hand over the keys. And the deeds. ;)

Hope you don't Vix, because you will wash your hands of us! :sad: Fun thread!
Lol noooo it was in this house that I found chat forums, it will be like coming home ;)
..I would like to win it so I can give it to you Vixx.
Awww bless you, you have a kind heart Bev.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one of us wins now lol :p

I never buy a ticket. I'm going to have to for this weekend now. Just in case.

This house is massive.. I'm loving the pool, sauna and gym. I think you should get it MM for deff :)

Yeah you're right. I'll call the agent in the morning.

Yeah you're right. I'll call the agent in the morning.

Good girl, of course it means a girly get together to raise a toast to your new home and a show around to us all ;)

I would put in a loft conversion, combi boiler, new kitchen and bathroom and new carpets, pay off the car and some nice garden furniture. And then would need the rest to put my mum in a nice home probably.

Latest posts

Back