I need your help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to take a course on nail sculpting with acrylic, gel etc. but I dont know the cost of these courses can anyone let me know. I was doing some research last night and found Tammy Taylor videos so I can learn from home but I really dont know how good these videos are and if it is a good idea to learn from videos or not. I am in need of advice. Please help! Thanks

Patty said:
Hi, I would like to take a course on nail sculpting with acrylic, gel etc. but I dont know the cost of these courses can anyone let me know. I was doing some research last night and found Tammy Taylor videos so I can learn from home but I really dont know how good these videos are and if it is a good idea to learn from videos or not. I am in need of advice. Please help! Thanks

Hi

I would highly reccomend classroom training, IMO you carnt beat hands on training. If you want to learn all three systems you can go a few different ways you could go to college or learn with a company that does all 3 systems. There is a new NVQ starting that is just nails so that may be good for you. I work with lots of different products but i do think that one of the best industry training is with Creative and you can cover all three systems with them.
I have trained with quite a few companys and i found them to be the best. I have trained with :Star nails, LCN, Biosculpture and Creative.

HTH

I agree with Little Angel, class room training is definately the best. I have tried some basic training using videos, but when you have problems its better to be able to ask someone how you deal with it rather than try to do it with a tape.

I've also trained with Star Nails and found that to be alot more informative. it makes more sense to have a trainer to hand to halp with all problems you incounter. I'm also waitint to do my conversion course with Creative which i have to wait for six months as you have to be in the industry for 12 months to do it. Can't wait though its great to try different things, especially as i know alot of people on here that can't get enough of it.

Hi ya

As I live in Jersey, I have done all of my basic training with Essential Nails Home Learn courses. The initial course is about £360 but you get your hand to practice on, all other training thereafter is less in price as you have the hand already. You get all the support you need on the phone and send your examples off for assesment. At least you can put the hours of practice needed to gain confidence, when it suits you. Then I would advise going on a few classroom courses to perfect anything you would like to. All in all a good way to do training when going to a class is not always an option.

Good Luck

Videos are great as back up and for ideas, but it helps to have trainer to hand (excuse the pun!)

Call Miss Champagne (ask for Viki or Mandi) on 01628 484141, who are Tammy Taylors Uk distributors about the vidoes, they are really great ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back