I Need Your Opinion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon

Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gents, I hope this finds you all well?
I was wondering whether anyone has used Alan Roy Mail Order or is currently ordering from them? I would appreciate an opinion on what they are like.
I'm new to this site but must say its soooo great to be able to chat and post my silly questions to people who dont look at me like some kind of loony!!!
Any help with my question would be great.
Take care all
Regards
Dragon xx

Hi there

I've had stuff from Alan Roy before in the past, but personally speaking, I always found their products a bit dearer than other mail order companies.

I usually use ka-sa-ra , The Edge , and one of my faves ( cos its quite cheap ! ) is Zhara on 01933-410022 if you ring them, they'll send you a brochure out.

Hope this helps !

Love Kate x

Hi there.

Thanks for replying with your opinon on Alan Roy Mail Order.....its a nice to hear what people think of the company I work for...Im the office manager by the way and take most of the orders....oh and I make the tea!!
Ive always thought of us as competitive, but if your getting a bargain at other suppliers then good for you ( we all love to save money lol) if you havent seen our 2004 brochure i could send you one, just give me a call at work 01959 565616.
Did you know we know do a box of 500 tips for 11.99 plus vat & pnp...thats a permananet offer as well!
Again thanks for your reply I appreciate your honesty

Dragon aka kevin

Kevin has been PM'd regarding this - shall we say - misleading post!!:rolleyes:

kevin kevin

that was very naughty!!! this wont get you any business..........

Hi there, I have used Alan Roy Mail order. They were quick on dispatch & deliverie, and always @ the end of the phone for technical support.
Julie
dragon said:
Hello Ladies and Gents, I hope this finds you all well?
I was wondering whether anyone has used Alan Roy Mail Order or is currently ordering from them? I would appreciate an opinion on what they are like.
I'm new to this site but must say its soooo great to be able to chat and post my silly questions to people who dont look at me like some kind of loony!!!
Any help with my question would be great.
Take care all
Regards
Dragon xx

I would appreciate an opinion on what they are like.

Surely you know if you work for them :)
Personally i am not impressed with their stuff.

My deepest apologies if I have upset anyone? I did fill in my profile so I assumed (doh!) you would know I work for Alan Roy!! Mrs Geek has slapped my wrist (hard!) and I now have a better understanding of the way this forum works...

I only wanted comments to make the company I work for a better place to order from..HONEST, I only wish to help anyone if I can.
Again my apologies
Regards to all
dragon

hi

well lesson learned then eh?? good to have you here.

Little Angel said:
hi

well lesson learned then eh?? good to have you here.
My sentiments exactly - and I didn't slap it too hard Dragon Dude - just enough for you to understand how the site works!!! Good to see ya!;)

Well I've ordered from Alan Roy a couple of times - mainly for general bits and pieces ie. gauze pads and the like.

I have to say that they've always been very helpful and items have arrived promptly. They also ring every now and again just to see if they can help.......at this point I would also point out that the voice on the end of the phone has always been friendly and totally non pushy.........just basically a courtesy call.

So Dragon, although your initial post was a little 'naughty', you're obviously doing something right:) Welcome to the board.

Adele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back