I passed my exam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tat1973

Reaction score
Hi all
Just wanted to let you know that I passed my star nails exam last week.:green:
now the hard work begins of trying to decide what route to take and trying to get some clients.

just thought i would say.......

congratulations!!!!!!

Well done on passing Tracy,
don't forget to get some insurance hun in all your excitement, this is your first route to getting clients and good luck with it all :hug:

i absolutelyagree
you need your insurance and then skys the limit hun.
well done for passing!!!

i passed 2 years ago and i only work from home i love it but where i come from they want something for nothing
too many nail techs where i live.but i know i can take it anywhere
you go girl

hi peeps, i have just past for tip and dip and silk/fiberglass in sept..can anyone tell me how i get my pic up:rolleyes:?only jus joined salon geek

hi peeps, i have just past for tip and dip and silk/fiberglass in sept..can anyone tell me how i get my pic up:rolleyes:?only jus joined salon geek

Click on user cp at the top then click on edit avatar, then upload your pic. hope that helps.

tat1973 Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am hoping to pass soon, well done. xxx

Congratulations xx

cheers betty boo x

so does anyone know any handy tips for the new gal for when applying tip and dip on french?:lol:

Congratulations chick x :)

Congratulations Tracey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

so does anyone know any handy tips for the new gal for when applying tip and dip on french?:lol:

If you want to ask for advice or have a question you need to start your own thread! That way theres more chance of fellow geeks seeing it. Also it stops hijacking other geeks threads.
Dont worry you'll get the hang of it. Im still working it all out:).

Welcome to the site. xxx

oh right...opps!;) so how do you start your own threads:rolleyes:
thanks for the welcome x

i went on how to create threads,it tells u what they are but when i go to upload the page on (how to create a new thread) the page wont load up...

thanks everyone.
I have just sent off for my insurance I wanted to get that sorted before I set myself loose on the public.xx

Latest posts

Back