I passed my LCN Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Style

Reaction score
Just wanted to tell you I completed my LCN Foundaqtion course today and to my amazement I managed to apply several nails without too much trouble... Ok they were certainly NOT the best in the world but i did it.... although they were taking an average of 35 minutes a nail :) I do hope I get faster!!..

Oh I can't wait to get going on my first victim good job she's my best mate lol

Well done!!

Good luck on your 1st full set! x

Well done! You will certainly get faster lol; just concentrate on doing a good job rather than how long it's taking. Good luck with your best mate!

Congratulations :D

Well done xxx

hi im from lincolnshire and wanting to do an lcn course, where did you do yours???? im soooooo confused i dont know where to start:rolleyes:

well done hun
x x x x x x x x x:)

Great news ... congrats Sara!

Well done, you get fab support from LCN too so if you're not sure of anything they are always at the end of the phone for help. Keep going and before you know it you'll be an advanced LCN tech like me LOL! (although I actually use Brisa now!!!)

Well Done!! :!:

hi im from lincolnshire and wanting to do an lcn course, where did you do yours???? im soooooo confused i dont know where to start:rolleyes:
Hellooo!

give LCN head office a buzz and they'll let you know where they run courses around the country - 01273 837 300
Good luck!!
trish xx

well done hun

Latest posts

Back