I PASSED THEM ALL!!!!!! Yippppeeeee

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi all,just to let you all know i did my finals last week and passed them all with flying colours, i got Distintions in Extend & Maintain & Consultation so for all my course i got Distintions on my practicals ie
mani
pedi
nail art
nail extentions

my grade for my theory was a Credit, i was 1 mark from distintions on that aswell but im not too worried as i think iv done great,it seemed a long hall nearly 11mths course but now its done i think eh is that it.Iv now signed up for september Acrylic course then im going to go the creative way next year cant wait.

Great news!!

Congatulations........all your hard work has paid off...wish there was a pat on the back smilie lol:lol:.....here's a hug instead :hug:

Thats excellent - well done! :hug:

Great news - WELL DONE!

CONGRATULATIONS
WELL DONE
CLEVER YOU
I think that sums it up:lol:

CONGRATULATIONS

very well done flower
the hard work you put in makes it all worth while doesnt it

well done again - be very proud of yourself :hug:

WELL DONE HUN :hug:

Aww thanks guys i am really chuffed with myself. i just need to sort my prices out now,im just doing family n friends on a few days thats all due to back problems so im gona get a list made up god knows how to charge! then i need to some insurance out aswell before i start.Any advice would be great.Thanks for your replys of congrats xxx

Huge congrats xxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

YAY!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

:hug::hug::hug:​

Congratulationsxxxxxxx:hug:

WEll done hun:hug:

Well done you! You must be so pleased :green:. Congratulations.

Well Done Zena!!!!!:)

Congratulations, you must be over the moon :hug:

Mahoooosive well done to you :D xx

Thanks for all your replys, well done to Emma and saspeterson aswell xxxx

Oh just realised i put it in the wrong section,with it being a nail thing i put in the nail geek.Sorry my fault xxxxx

Congratulations hun, well done :hug:

Fantastic news!!:):):)

Well Done YOU xxx
Have a well deserved rest before September!:)

Latest posts

Back