I put in in my journal, but I am going to put it here too!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pregnant again :) .

Sorry I just had to shout it out!!!!!

We are all dead excited, although I did wobble for a min when I found out and thought OMG can I really cope with 5. But the wobble only lasted a minute.

So there we go, another Geeky baby on the way.

Congratulations, that puts you out of the 2007 panto I suppose !!

I can't even cope with 1 never mind 5 :eek: :eek: LOL

Me too!!!! I am debating if I can go through the pain of SPD with another one atm.

GOOD LUCK and CONGRATULATIONS XXXX

Rachel xxx

Congratulations mate!!:hug:

Congratulations Rachel ... lovely news! :hug:

Congratulations you must be so excited :hug: When you have 4 another one wont make any difference lol

Wow huge congrats hun to you & your other half!!!!! Wish i could have more but thinking now 2 is more than enough, my boys can be little monsters, horns & everything so might not cope with more, lol!! BIG HUGS THOUGH TO YOU :hug: :)

congratulations xxx

Awwwww massive congratulations hun xxxxx

Congratulations Hope!

Sorry I'm late, I always am!:lol:

I am over the moon for you babes :hug: xx

awwwwwwwwwwww many congrats to u and all ur family!!! xxxxxxx

aww congrats on your good news hun,

i would love to have more but cant, i love a noisy busy happy house nothing better IMO
and i found that once youve got 2 (especially if theres a big age diff) anymore after that dont make any difference, cos your always busy at diff things anyway

look after yourself :lol:

nicky xx

I am pregnant again :) .

Sorry I just had to shout it out!!!!!

We are all dead excited, although I did wobble for a min when I found out and thought OMG can I really cope with 5. But the wobble only lasted a minute.

So there we go, another Geeky baby on the way.

Congratulations, Brilliant News.

Joan

Thanks to all of you for the good wishes :hug:

I agree, I have four and a step daughter, and it really dosnt make a difference because youre used to the chaos anyway! Good luck hun, and congratulations:hug:

Congratulations!!!! The though of another little baby makes me all broody!! lol!!

Congratulations well done n good luck xxxx

I am so pleased for you hun!

I feel so excited for you.

Loads of love x x x

Congratulations to you and yours!!

wow, 5 children... you sure will have fun :hug: :hug:

congratulations to you and your family sweetie
xx x xx

Latest posts

Back