I put in in my journal, but I am going to put it here too!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hope

Reaction score
I am pregnant again :) .

Sorry I just had to shout it out!!!!!

We are all dead excited, although I did wobble for a min when I found out and thought OMG can I really cope with 5. But the wobble only lasted a minute.

So there we go, another Geeky baby on the way.

Congratulations you sure will be busy with 5!! xx

Congrats hun, im really pleased for you!:hug:

congrats to you and your family

wow baby number 5

did post on your journal - but am so axcited for you! :hug:

Congratulations hun. :green::green:

Many congratulations to you and your family......good luck....5!!! lol xxx

Woah! Congratulations Hope... you certainly will have your hands full with 5 of them :) But at least you must know what you are doing by now lol!!! :hug:

We are all dead excited, although I did wobble for a min when I found out and thought OMG can I really cope with 5.

I can't even cope with 1 never mind 5 :eek: :eek: LOL

Thanks everyone :hug:

I am one of 5 and my Dad is one of 7, so I guess that I am used to all the noise and chaos that comes with a big family.

Having said that I always thought that I would stop at 4, but the broodiness got the better of me once again! I lurve babies :hug:

awwww thats such good news hun Congratulations! :) xxx

My best friend has 5 girls,I think once you have 4,1 more doesnt make a lot of difference to your life anyway. The house is a permanent state of busy,busy,busy i was going to say chaos but it's actually not, its a lovely happy house.

Congratulations by the way!! LOL :o

Thanks everyone :hug:

I am one of 5 and my Dad is one of 7, so I guess that I am used to all the noise and chaos that comes with a big family.

Having said that I always thought that I would stop at 4, but the broodiness got the better of me once again! I lurve babies :hug:
Welcome to the 5 club Rachel:green: - I have 5 boys and would have loved to have had a girl but I'm too old now :lol:

It doesn't make much of a difference IMHO from 4 to 5 children! The hardest was 2 to 3 children well in my case it was :lol:

BIg mega hugs to you and your bump xxxx:hug:

My best friend has 5 girls,I think once you have 4,1 more doesnt make a lot of difference to your life anyway. The house is a permanent state of busy,busy,busy i was going to say chaos but it's actually not, its a lovely happy house.
Spot on Gill :hug: :green: :hug: couldn't have put it better myself :green:

big congratulations!!!!! xx :hug:

:hug: congratulations Hun xxx :hug:​

oh wow you brave girl ! :lol: congrats :hug: its so rare these days to see people with big families , i am 1 of 6 and it was ace having loads of siblings but also remeber lots of arguments:lol:
i dont think i could be as brave as you though i am happy with 2 little monkeys :green:

congratulations great news , don't forget to keep us all informed.

Welcome to the 5 club Rachel:green: - I have 5 boys and would have loved to have had a girl but I'm too old now :lol:

It doesn't make much of a difference IMHO from 4 to 5 children! The hardest was 2 to 3 children well in my case it was :lol:

BIg mega hugs to you and your bump xxxx:hug:
Crikey, you don't look too old

Latest posts

Back