i really need help pleasex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

riosol2001

Reaction score
please can some one help me ...i am trained with creative and live in spain but have now part ownership in skegness salon but i want to get better and do comps . i want more one to one training but need to know who to go to in the u.k. who would be the best . i will travel any where.. i really really with all my heart want to be good . any advice please on who is the best.xxxxxx

I think Liza Smith or Ketan Patel would be best as they have won so many competitions and are aslo great Ambassadors. HTH's!! :)

Mrs Geek said:
I think Liza Smith or Ketan Patel would be best as they have won so many competitions and are aslo great Ambassadors. HTH's!! :)
thank you.do i phone up head office and ask for their numbers.x can't wait xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what does hth's mean is this computer talkx

riosol2001 said:
what does hth's mean is this computer talkx

It means....."hope this helps"..... HTH!!!! :lol:

Jacky said:
It means....."hope this helps"..... HTH!!!! :lol:
cool.i think some one should bring out a book with all this computer termsx
how thick am i ....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lol

HTH is hope this helps

so I HTH a little bit lol

riosol2001 said:
cool.i think some one should bring out a book with all this computer termsx
how thick am i ....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lol

No problemo.....the only reason I know is cus my teenage daughters fill me in with the computer lingo!!!!! what would I do without em eh???? :rolleyes:
Good luck with your search for an Educator.....it is worthwhile giving the Academy a call tho.....I have always found them really helpful with whatever questions I have posed!
all the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back