I Think I Have A Name Now

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelli-marie

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Ithink ive came up with name now. i took all the words and mixed them about and came up with

KRYSTAL TIPS & TOES.

what do u think feed back would be great.

I like that one, very original i think and catchy especially the way it is spelt.

its good to get a little help with names, so i'm glad you have found one to suit you. Good luck with building your business.

Oooh, I like it

Jeni

kelli-marie said:
Hey guys.
Ithink ive came up with name now. i took all the words and mixed them about and came up with

KRYSTAL TIPS & TOES.

Like it Kelly - go for it

Sounds great it's a name that really sticks with you.

Best Luck xxx

Sorry to disagree, I do love the name but doing funny spellings is a little old hat now (I tried to do it with my business name and my 18 year old daughter told me it was sooo last season!!!!!!!!) plus if you do any advertising in directories C for Crystal comes before K for Krystal and so your advert would be nearer the front of the beauty section - something I wish I had considered when I chose my name!! But if you like it then go for it, I'm just an old fogey anyway lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh what a wally I am , have just seen your previous thread and can now see why you have spelt Krystal with a K so I would say stick with your original idea.

kelli-marie said:
Hey guys.

KRYSTAL TIPS & TOES.

This reminds me of a cartoon from my childhood - CrystalTips & Alistair (or something like that lol). Any other more "mature" geeks remember this?

BTW - I like it!!

Shaza

Latest posts

Back