I Think It's Mean

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
Just Flicking Around This Brill Site And Read A Couple Of Really Mean Spirited And Downright Jobsworth Comments To Queen, All Because She Was Asking For Calgel Products. Jeez, How Petty Can You Get???? Give The Girl A Break, She Was Only Trying To Save A Few Quid. What Is It? Cyber Bullying. Good Luck Queen, Hope You Get What You're Looking For. Kim

it happens.

Kimmi Rocks said:
Just Flicking Around This Brill Site And Read A Couple Of Really Mean Spirited And Downright Jobsworth Comments To Queen, All Because She Was Asking For Calgel Products. Jeez, How Petty Can You Get???? Give The Girl A Break, She Was Only Trying To Save A Few Quid. What Is It? Cyber Bullying. Good Luck Queen, Hope You Get What You're Looking For. Kim

You are right this is a brill site and we are concerned people so I had a good look at the post you were talking about and so did a few of my buddies here.

I don't believe that the posts were mean spirited at all and were certainly not provoked because Queen wanted Calgel products, but rather they were prompted by the fact that no one who is serious about the nail profession wants to see people getting in by, shall we say, the 'back door' without education. As they see it, the problem is selling on line to people who you are not sure are trained to correctly use a product.

The fact that she had asked for both a starter kit and colours made someone think that tthe above might be the case with Queen. Happily it was not. T

he written word can deceive as we can never hear the intonation of the words, but I don't believe anyone was being anything other than vigilant and passionate about what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back