i think this is going a bit far

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didnt work mate.. links buggered!

yeap same problem for me, said that internet explorer cannot display the web page

I have one question
HOW ON EARTH DO THEY GO TO THE BATHROOM??????????

They are competition nails.

They are competition nails.
Yep definately. :hug: In the fantasy nail art division. If I remember rightly these were in a comp somewhere in Europe.

i wondered the same thing about the bathroom lol!

absolutely amazing... what you need to remember is this is a whole other part of nail enhancment/art that takes alot of skill and patience and i for one am in awe of it and anyone who creates this stuff!! You wouldnt go around wearing these creations everyday.. i would.. but then i am a bit strange!!
think of the effort it takes to create a nice enough looking enhancement and then think how much effort goes into that type of stuff!! if i was a model for someone doing that i'd wee in a bag if i had too!!:eek::green::green:

littlegrohl said:
i'd wee in a bag if i had too!!:eek::green::green:

LOL !!! :green::green::green: what a devoted model

i love all the fantasy stuff , could look at it all day :green: its just all so ornate, the people that do em are truly talented :green:

if i was a model for someone doing that i'd wee in a bag if i had too!!:eek::green::green:

:lol::lol: now that's dedication. :lol::lol:

Agree and agree :lol:

It's interesting, I was discussing fantasy nail art in Japan the other day with a couple of geeks and what I didn't realise was that they do not always attach the nails to the model - either at all or until the last moment (will stand corrected if I have misunderstood this :wink2:)

However it is done it is still amazing talent they have :green:

I think these are beautiful !!! remembering that this is art just like haute couture is in fashion

Agree and agree :lol:

It's interesting, I was discussing fantasy nail art in Japan the other day with a couple of geeks and what I didn't realise was that they do not always attach the nails to the model - either at all or until the last moment (will stand corrected if I have misunderstood this :wink2:)

However it is done it is still amazing talent they have :green:

Yea there is a lady on here ( i totaly forget her name) she did the peacock ones.. amazing work.. but you could see that they are made and then they can be fitted on and taken off.. makes more sense then someone actually having to wee in a bag, not that i am taking it back!! I am a woman of my word!;)

Yea there is a lady on here ( i totaly forget her name) she did the peacock ones.. amazing work.. but you could see that they are made and then they can be fitted on and taken off.. makes more sense then someone actually having to wee in a bag, not that i am taking it back!! I am a woman of my word!;)

Its ayu_mix, theoryofnails heres the link to his (think its a bloke hun) website. He has done some new ones too
Jen xx

crazy! i wonder how they would have the patience to do those?

I totally admire the skill involved here. Real talent.

But is it only me who is sitting thinking . . . er . . . WHY??

I love this kind of work...it's art tbh not something a client would wear day to day but I admire the skill and patience that goes into this stuff.

Latest posts

Back