I told you people dont want to pay for nails here lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, while I agree about the lack of manners I think if you are going to advertise your mobile number then sadly you have to expect this these days. You only have to see how some people type on this site that a grasp of etiquette and communication skills it sorely lacking. It probably doesn't make them rude people, or bad clients, just maybe they weren't brought up to have manners and that's not their fault. if I was the potential client I would find it rude not to be replied to!!

Agree with Sassy here. If your going to have a mobile then expect text messages.

From my point of view, yes they could probably be worded better. As for the text itself, I too would text a nail tech over a phone call. Not because I'm being rude, quite the opposite in fact. Out of respect for her work. I would be worried she was in the middle of doing someones nails, and a phone call would disturb that. A text she can pick whenever she wants and reply whenever she wants. Also when having my nails done I don't like someones phone going off all the time. :D

I suppose different people have different resons for things. What someone would see as poilte another would see as rude.

I don't mind texts at all..
Like you said hun. Its handy when Im in the middle of a client to recieve a text and reply to it later, than have to ignore my phone and have potential clients thinking I never pick up.

I don't advertise my mobile number so a new client will always phone my normal business number but some of my regulars have it and we sometimes arrange an appointment by text, it's really convenient.

how annoying. its amazing how abrupt people can be.
have the same problem round my area too hun people wont pay for bugger all lol! very frustrating.
your work is fantastic and it really was her loss

Tara x

IMO it stands to reason that as i am working from home..alone...i do need to hear the new clients voice before i give out my address..it could be Jack the freakin ripper for all i know!:rolleyes:

when people ask why i am expensive, i usually reply by saying "Loreal", they say "what do you mean"? I say, "because I'm worth it".

Do you guys have that commercial over there?, or is my humor lost ?

when people ask why i am expensive, i usually reply by saying "Loreal", they say "what do you mean"? I say, "because I'm worth it".

Do you guys have that commercial over there?, or is my humor lost ?

we get it :D

Totally....you have talent Emms!

Here here, you are very clever Em people like this don't deserve a second thought hun!!! :hug::)

Latest posts

Back